Dog Balls The Biggest Turn On For Me

Same thing as what @Pillar said; I love watching dog balls flopping about when they thrust into a woman during the knot. I prefer to watch those of the short-haired breeds with very tight coats such as pit bulls, otherwise the balls will be lost underneath all that shag.

“Some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress.....but when they’re held for pleasure, they’re the balls that I like best.” AC/DC😂

Did someone say dog balls? :love::love::love:
They need my kisses and licks.
Some dogs don't like them touched, I lucked out and most were like me whose orgasms turn absolutely explosive if fondled during climax.

One of the sexiest fucking stuffs for me, dog balls. Some males don´t like that u to touch them, but when you find a large dog with a beautiful pair of balls and let u touch and lick them, that´s the HEAVEN. I found a doberman and a GSD that loved their cocks ( balls and shafts ) being sucked all the time, that's not usual but possible

One of my buddies had an intact Akita who had the biggest black balls I ever saw on a dog. He used to laugh at how many people would just stare at them (after he caught me).

Yes.😁
He takes my back quick after a bit of time playing with them.
Does your boy's balls do a dance if you gently tickle them from the back with your fingers or tongue? My lab's did, but not the others :unsure:

Back