Does your country have a criptid??

AngryGoose

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
We have a few, namely blinky bill... People have tried getting photos of him but you can never catch him standing still so all the pictures are blurry... I don't believe in criptids but they say if youve got no worries then you sure soon will once you've met blinky bill....

What's your countries criptid?

Quite a few people believe that there are mammoths in the taiga in Siberia. There are some pictures, quite blurry, and once I watched a video, blurry. Taking into account the fact that Russia is huge and has large territories where no human foot has ever stepped, I do not rule out this possibility.

For UK it should be the monster in the Loch Ness lake, but I do not believe in it.

Quite a few people believe that there are mammoths in the taiga in Siberia. There are some pictures, quite blurry, and once I watched a video, blurry. Taking into account the fact that Russia is huge and has large territories where no human foot has ever stepped, I do not rule out this possibility.

For UK it should be the monster in the Loch Ness lake, but I do not believe in it.
I would believe there's mammoths out there, the sheer amount of difficulties the terrain and weather causes means drones, rovers and aircrafts have troubles exploring the place

I would believe there's mammoths out there, the sheer amount of difficulties the terrain and weather causes means drones, rovers and aircrafts have troubles exploring the place
Yeah there are lots of remote territories far from the civilization in Siberia, it's very hard to be explored. I'm not rushing to believe without proof, I'm just assuming that it's possible there really are mammoths.

Back