does your animal snuggle up the same way?

Cowboyhemi

Tourist
my puppy dog will snuggle up and feels the safest with her snout under my chin and if i stop petting her she tries to get closer. i think its the cutest thing ever, was wondering if yall have the same experience with yours.

Mine are little more...how you say.....rambunctious. lol they both wanna snuggle which is awesome BUT if you stop they will whip the head back and smack the shit out of me. Can't tell you how many times I've taken a forehead to the jaw while laying in bed. Lol

I only have a cat, but he's very affectionate. I have pictures and videos of him lying on my chest while I'm sitting at my computer. He'll have both arms extended straight out, one on each side of my neck, and his nose is planted firmly against my neck. He'll also lick and nibble my nose, and rub his face on my chin while he sometimes stops to lick it, then keep rubbing it.

As I said, very affectionate, but it can be a bit much.

Mine are little more...how you say.....rambunctious. lol they both wanna snuggle which is awesome BUT if you stop they will whip the head back and smack the shit out of me. Can't tell you how many times I've taken a forehead to the jaw while laying in bed. Lol
Hahaha, this. Beware, the sudden involuntary snap-back reflex! I swear they have some gland that tells them your head is hovering just over and behind them, or in that path. Perhaps quietly, affectionately watching them writhe and work their backs into your kneading hands, or you're just taking in the scent of warm sleepy dog. Then... take that hand away... and its a violent POMF! And its always a crack to the teeth too, because your jaw was never fully meshed when it happens. Like taking a headbutt from a cow. Ask me how I know that.

Hahaha, this. Beware, the sudden involuntary snap-back reflex! I swear they have some gland that tells them your head is hovering just over and behind them, or in that path. Perhaps quietly, affectionately watching them writhe and work their backs into your kneading hands, or you're just taking in the scent of warm sleepy dog. Then... take that hand away... and its a violent POMF! And its always a crack to the teeth too, because your jaw was never fully meshed when it happens. Like taking a headbutt from a cow. Ask me how I know that.
That's exactly freakin right! Lmao

yes! My cat and I spend a lot of time cuddled closely together, he's annoyingly soft and fluffy (fine fur in the face tickles more than anything) and I especially love the feeling of it on my skin, as he probably loves being patted... though my least favourite part is fighting for bed/blanket space and the fact he drools when happy :LOL:

Back