Does she want me or what?

She “showed up at your house”?
Yeah, I guess his story is that he was working on his truck's transmission when this dog showed up out of nowhere and started giving him attention. He found out she was in heat and shortly afterwards so he started having a ton of sex with her because she is constantly asking for him to give her his D. As far as he knows she's a stray but it looks like someone was feeding her.

All I have to say for the OP is that, despite living out in the country, I hope you're putting up missing dog ads online. So that if she does have an owner and she just slipped out the door and ran away, they don't get worried sick about her. Her past owners (if she wasn't abandoned, they stopped looking, or she was otherwise a legitimate stray) could really be frantically looking for her right now. I know I would be frantically looking for my girls if they somehow managed to run away, they mean the world to me.

She “showed up at your house”?
I stay in the middle of nowhere. She scared the hell out of me laying on my tummy when I was working on my truck. I've never seen a dog out here before. Story is in general talk or something like that. I think I posted it in the wrong spot? First time doing this ever, I been missing out...

Yeah, I guess his story is that he was working on his truck's transmission when this dog showed up out of nowhere and started giving him attention. He found out she was in heat and shortly afterwards so he started having a ton of sex with her because she is constantly asking for him to give her his D. As far as he knows she's a stray but it looks like someone was feeding her.

All I have to say for the OP is that, despite living out in the country, I hope you're putting up missing dog ads online. So that if she does have an owner and she just slipped out the door and ran away, they don't get worried sick about her. Her past owners (if she wasn't abandoned, they stopped looking, or she was otherwise a legitimate stray) could really be frantically looking for her right now. I know I would be frantically looking for my girls if they somehow managed to run away, they mean the world to me.
I did this today!

If she showed up without a collar and tag, odds are she was dumped. It's stupidly common. My aunt and uncle used to live out in the middle of nowhere on the side of a mountain, and people from nearby cities were constantly abandoning dogs there. Everyone who lived along their road had free dogs that showed up hungry and desperate.

You might take her by a vet to see if she's been chipped, and if not, to get her vaccinated and dewormed before the wedding. Oh, and congratulations!

If she showed up without a collar and tag, odds are she was dumped. It's stupidly common. My aunt and uncle used to live out in the middle of nowhere on the side of a mountain, and people from nearby cities were constantly abandoning dogs there. Everyone who lived along their road had free dogs that showed up hungry and desperate.

You might take her by a vet to see if she's been chipped, and if not, to get her vaccinated and dewormed before the wedding.
Yep. The people down the road have taken pics of people from town dumping dogs on the road leading out here. She had no collar, no ID in her purse, and she was limping around with a busted high heel. I bought her the black collar thing that goes on her chest in town. There was a$1000 REWARD poster and a dog that sort of looked like her. I called the number, but he was looking for his boy-dog. But yes - if nobody claims her she's more than welcome to stay here. I've never had a dog before and have lots to learn, but right on. Great idea, thanks!

Last edited:
I wonder if she'll leave when she's...dried? Or whatever the term is when it's over?

I stay in the middle of nowhere. She scared the hell out of me laying on my tummy when I was working on my truck. I've never seen a dog out here before. Story is in general talk or something like that. I think I posted it in the wrong spot? First time doing this ever, I been missing out...

First time making love to an animal, you mean? So you'd never done this before, a bitch in heat shows up on your door step, you decide to give in to her demands, and now you've got yourself your first dog? And she's slutty to boot? That's quite a tale lol. Not saying that I doubt you, it's just very sudden. Also, I'm a little jealous. I had to figure out my zooiness in a much slower and complicated fashion.

I just started looking at this post. But if she was a legit stray, and she showed up to you. It could be a great match. If you've done everything to see if she had an owner, and nothing came back. Get her vaccinated, etc. She's all yours.
I wonder if she'll leave when she's...dried? Or whatever the term is when it's over?
I dont think she'll just leave when she's out of heat. But if she was abandoned, she could've just been looking for someone to love her. If the past owners didn't love her enough to just dump her. They'll find someway to get a new home.

If she's bonded with you she won't simply leave when she's done standing. If you plan on keeping her, and you should if nobody is missing her, then keep her secure and safe. Make sure to look into the various guides and other resources available on this forum for tips.

Back