Does only humans are capable of long sex seasions?

Dog's just knot after few thrust and horses are basically speedrunners. same thing about dolphins , pigs and any other animal I know.
Do only people evolved to have long ongoing acts?
I mean act not orgasm. Actual penetration.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that extended sex, foreplay, and other advanced sexual concepts are complicated enough that only humans even consider it. The use of language alone makes sex for us infinitely more personal.

I don’t think it is necessarily true that only humans have long-lasting sex sessions. Some animals take much longer to mate than any human would. It all depends, I think, on how exactly you define/delineate “having sex”. Doesn’t “having sex” involve more than just penetration?

I don’t think it is necessarily true that only humans have long-lasting sex sessions. Some animals take much longer to mate than any human would. It all depends, I think, on how exactly you define/delineate “having sex”. Doesn’t “having sex” involve more than just penetration?
I know that horses do have intercourse first and it's more complicated than sticking dick into wet hole, but people mastered edging to have as much of satisfaction as possible, while in case of male dogs it can leave damage.

People may have “mastered edging” (I remain doubtful) but your original question was, “Do only people evolved to have long ongoing acts?” and the answer to that is: No.

People may have “mastered edging” (I remain doubtful) but your original question was, “Do only people evolved to have long ongoing acts?” and the answer to that is: No.
what animals do gave longer acts then?
I was almost sure that there are some, but no knowledge about them.

Dog mating involves foreplay which is literally playing together and the mating takes quite some time 15+ minutes because of the knot. Similar courtship behavior can be seen in many other animals.

I thought that pigs mount for few sec. and then they have 30min orgasm and that's all.
I tought that intercourse take'em 2 mins or so.

Foreplay, its enhance the whole experience, same with people, you could bang out a quickie or goes for hrs. With dogs, play, lick/kiss, rub, wrestle, there many things to do and try before any penetration begins.

Ehem

Snail and slug sex lasts for hours lol
Same with some frogs (at least african dwarf frogs idk about others)

But i think you meant mammals, didn't you?

Many guys won't last more than few minutes either, and can't offer the long and pleasant knotting part of the act. Just because animal loving isn't all that much about the in-and-out action, it doesn't mean it's too quick. The whole concept of sex is a bit different, and you either love it, or not.

Ehem

Snail and slug sex lasts for hours lol
Same with some frogs (at least african dwarf frogs idk about others)

But i think you meant mammals, didn't you?
yeah I meant mammals. I knew already of snails and ladybugs(ladybugs are sick they can mate 3 or 4 hours to realize that partner is dead). I fought that frogs just lay eggs and male comes and does some white shower of happynes and that's all.

Many guys won't last more than few minutes either, and can't offer the long and pleasant knotting part of the act. Just because animal loving isn't all that much about the in-and-out action, it doesn't mean it's too quick. The whole concept of sex is a bit different, and you either love it, or not.
Yes I know, but I'm interested if only humans are unique in the matter of having sex for pleasure only and squeezing every last drop of satisfaction out of this. I got problems of putting this into words.

Studies have shown whales and dolphins to have sex for sheer pleasure.

Back