Does male dogs know???

chwkboi

Tourist
Still fairly new to this site... Have had some rude comments... Little more guideness would be helpful... I've been searching around and can't find proper information's... If you have had a dog hump you bare back. Do you smell like you been spunked for life??? Or can they tell if your sexually attracted to them, like sense of hormones or being aroused by them... I had intimacy with few dogs in my life... Maybe it's just me thinking so when they are excited to see me or they are just horny dogs idk... Their was this one dog that couldn't wait to knot me (Never been knotted once get scared after few pounds)... The more I look up on these things makes it easier for me to know what I should do and shouldn't do... What is the proper age for dogs to gay bestiality... By the way... I live in Chilliwack B.C. If anyone my local would like to meet up!!!

I don't have a lot of experience with male dogs. Though I've witnessed a couple and one of them sure was showing he wanted to get to banging. Though I never did anything anal, so never let him go all the way.
I could be wrong, but I think for breeding with males, its at least a year. Someone can correct me with that. I know for females, its waiting once they had their second heat cycle at 2 years.

I don't have a lot of experience with male dogs. Though I've witnessed a couple and one of them sure was showing he wanted to get to banging. Though I never did anything anal, so never let him go all the way.
I could be wrong, but I think for breeding with males, its at least a year. Someone can correct me with that. I know for females, its waiting once they had their second heat cycle at 2 years.
Maybe to me is wishful thinking… idk. I did a female once. She got hurt and never again… I sure miss being dog poked

Male dogs are sexually ready at 1.5 years old. A dog's sense of smell is mind-blowing, but they don't recognize or act on most of what they smell. They would need to be shown somehow that smelling dog semen on a person means they can have sex or they will do nothing different. In order to reproduce, male dogs have only needed to be biologically wired to associate one smell with sex and that is in-heat female dog scent.

Not sure of the validity of this, but I've read the reason male dogs will only fuck female dogs during heat but seem quite eager to fuck humans (both male and female) at any time is that female dogs ONLY produce estrogen when they are in heat, where both male and female humans produce it all the time. So, from a male dog's perspective you are a female dog always in heat. And yes, whether you are male or female, they think you are female because they go by smell, not the dangling bits or lack thereof between your legs.

Not sure of the validity of this, but I've read the reason male dogs will only fuck female dogs during heat but seem quite eager to fuck humans (both male and female) at any time is that female dogs ONLY produce estrogen when they are in heat, where both male and female humans produce it all the time. So, from a male dog's perspective you are a female dog always in heat. And yes, whether you are male or female, they think you are female because they go by smell, not the dangling bits or lack thereof between your legs.
I've observed male dogs around in-heat females and their behavior is very very different with them than with me. Dogs also seem to react differently to male and female humans, especially dogs with natural guarding tendencies. They take longer to trust males.

I've observed male dogs around in-heat females and their behavior is very very different with them than with me. Dogs also seem to react differently to male and female humans, especially dogs with natural guarding tendencies. They take longer to trust males.
I've noticed female dogs bond with males faster and vice versa

Do you smell like you been spunked for life???
Take the the time to think about it
No, it would eventually wear off like any smell would if you do not shower, a shower and all gone.
can they tell if your sexually attracted to them, like sense of hormones or being aroused by them...
No doubt in my mind some dogs can
You can see a dog you just met and giving a couple innocent head scratches too start getting excited. Have had dogs that start doing things i consider as coming on to me. The more i notice i can tell they notice i did.

Back