Does anyone have discord? Dm me

what do you mean? the servers are free so anyone can "have" one. or are you trying to troubleshoot some issue? they have a support i think.

Zoo servers on discords get banned quickly. Friend was in one when it was taken down and lost his account.

why not? I've created several zoo servers in the past
I’ve had several zoo friends on discord get their accounts terminated and IPs banned after being reported/raided, even when they were trying to be on the down low. Plus, stuff there isn’t exactly anonymous. It’s not a safe place for zoos.

Discord is not a safe place for us. I've been in several servers and only one hasn't been taken down because it's private and invite only. It's a fucking miracle my ip hasn't been banned, they classify any zoo material as: "animal abuse and/or mistreatment" it's pretty bullshit but it is what it is. I would try to stay away from public servers if you use it at all. Good luck to you in your endeavors

Read their terms of service. :D
So as someone who’s run a few discord servers, I know for a fact such things are monitored and people get banned for subtle things. I had one friend post a magazine cover from Germany where this blond was leaning heavy and a German Shepard has his snout up her dress. Implied, not explicit. Well, a week later his account was hard banned...

It is asking for trouble and since I have that connected to me personally that’s a hard no.

Back