Do you wait to shower before mating?

Seen some threads discussing natural scent and it gets the fetish-y part of me wondering if anyone intentionally waits to shower in order to get their mate's attention.

It's quite interesting, with a dog I only showered after if I still had to go somewhere or had to be around some people. If not, then it would wait till routine evening shower/bath time.
With human, it's the opposite, I shower before the act, and unless I get terribly sweaty (or other fluids on me), I don't shower afterwards.
Dogs don't really mind some normal body scent, while with a human I want to feel fresh and I do not have any kink for smelling myself or my human partner :D

And behold my girl for she is once again the odd dog out.

She hates getting dirty, dirty houses and of course dirty people.
She absolutely loves the smell and feel of freshly cleand fabrics. She's ok with me if ive been a little sweaty but if we're gonna get kinky i have to take all my clothes off or she ain't interested.

On a side note though she herself hates baths, and i found that if i get her in the shower with me and play with her clit she actually calms way down after she cums... so she hates showers but loves shower sex.

Seen some threads discussing natural scent and it gets the fetish-y part of me wondering if anyone intentionally waits to shower in order to get their mate's attention.
Hmmm, I just shower in the night so it's not something I have really thought about. But I would definitely only shower after he mounts me just so the odor and the smells all mix with the juices and the cum.

She absolutely loves the smell and feel of freshly cleand fabrics. She's ok with me if ive been a little sweaty but if we're gonna get kinky i have to take all my clothes off or she ain't interested.
I mean, that's kinda understandable for me :D I also hate sweaty human smell, much more preffer the smell of clean washed body, and not many things are better than smell of clean bedsheets.
But on the other hand, dog smell I don't mind one bit :D

I mean, that's kinda understandable for me :D I also hate sweaty human smell, much more preffer the smell of clean washed body, and not many things are better than smell of clean bedsheets.
But on the other hand, dog smell I don't mind one bit :D
Haha i was gonna say you're like my girl but on second thought thats normal for a human, so i guess she's just more like us!

Always before. I don't want to give my dogs any urinary or vaginal infections.
I never shower afterwards, only at normal times when I would anyway. I like female dog scent on me.

Oh it's fun to just pick the breeding whore up and take her to the shower to get scrubbed down before her next use/chore starts on the farm!

Somethimes i go in the shower after. But somethimes i sit in the bath en he come in to the bathroom. I come out the bath en we have play time.

I'm the type of person that doesn't have a set showering schedule. Sometimes I'll shower in the morning, sometimes I'll shower at night, sometimes I'll shower in the afternoon, because it makes me feel alright. 🎶

But one thing I DO always do, is hop in the shower and thoroughly wash my ding-dong before sex. Since my mate is a female canine, I don't want to risk giving her a urinary tract infection. Even if I've showered a few hours before, I always hop in the shower to wash my ding-a-ling. Might be a little overkill, but in my mind the cleaner the better when it comes to male human/female animal sex.

It all depends on the soap used. They have very sensitive smell and you don’t need the strong scents. Natural scents they will relate to you. They always check for a heat scent. Just don’t over perfume

My two boys know me enough by now. They know my natural scent, and they know the scent of my lotion, my shampoo and conditioner, so it doesn't seem to make much of a difference to them how I smell on the regular. With that said, I don't often shower beforehand, but it has nothing to do with my scent, or how horny they perceive I am. I use mostly body language to let them know I'm ready. When I have some time afterward, I like to take a bath, usually with medicinal additives because of the scratches. I find a bath much more soothing than a shower. And sometimes I can literally watch their cum leak out into the water. Super sexy!

I like to smell as much of horse as I can...if I can get as much horse sweat on me as possible...so much the better. Smelling like a horse is the best scent a man can have.... ;)

Back