Do you think...

HoundSpirit

Zooville Settler
Realizing you're a zoo can bring challenges. Lately I've been seeing that I attract really nice girls into my life. One's that are deserving of my unconditional love however I don't feel the type of connection where I feel I can share this part of me. I do know that I can never truly be happy/love fully in a relationship where this isn't something that's openly known.
So my question is this.

Do you think there is actually a match for everyone?
Do you think that a guy can find a nice unmaterialistic girl willing to build a good life together who is capable of providing sufficient love?
+ Ofc is accepting of this

The exact same thread probably exists if you use the search, with many answers. Usually you’re shit out of luck unless you get lucky…

I’m gonna give you my point of view.

There is absouletely a match for everyone. Will they meet that person? Who fucking knows.

The population of women is in the billions.

Having the same values as you is even less so

Being accepting of beastiality drops that number violently…

Now ask for them to speak the language, or be in your area. The number is probably in the 100s (I’m exaggerating).

If you want the perfect partner she doesn’t exist. If you want a match. She does exist.

Realizing you're a zoo can bring challenges. Lately I've been seeing that I attract really nice girls into my life. One's that are deserving of my unconditional love however I don't feel the type of connection where I feel I can share this part of me. I do know that I can never truly be happy/love fully in a relationship where this isn't something that's openly known.
So my question is this.

Do you think there is actually a match for everyone?
Do you think that a guy can find a nice unmaterialistic girl willing to build a good life together who is capable of providing sufficient love?
+ Ofc is accepting of this
I wish you luck my guy.

Back