Do you make animal noises while having sex?

My first sexual partner loved when I grrowled unconsiously while I was on top of her, ever since she begged me to grawl n her ear. So I made of that as my sex signature, my sex partner after her would beg me to fuck her like a dog and do the same but I could never get her to do any noises tho 😪

Since humans are animals. :D You know...
But no, I do not make almost any sound while having sex.

I purr and growl all the time! I always been vocal, but i came from moaning to more bestial noises when i became wilder at heart. To me, the most curious is that other people don't ^^.
So good to express yourself like this, it build the tension and keep the other in touch with what you are living even eyes closed.
I only had good feedbacks on this but i can imagine that some didn't liked it and never came back. My feral ass is so happy when a vanilla sex partner blush and say: "I kinda liked how "wild"/"animal" this was" ^^

Can’t say I really do. If my doggy friend is really giving it to me I will groan and moan a little but overall I am quite. I enjoy hearing him and the noises his body makes slamming against mine.

Back