Do you let youre dog sleep on the bed with you?

My dog always slept in my bed with me. My bedtime was our bedtime to him. I’d come up and brush my teeth before bed and he’d run to my room and hop into bed and wait for me. I would sleep on the side against the wall and he’d sleep on the open side. Most of the time he’d be facing away from me so I was big spoon. He actually had pretty good bed etiquette. Sometimes he’d roll around a lot restlessly or he’d get out of bed and go get some water or something before coming back to bed.

Honestly I think having a big fluffy hot water bottle coming to cuddle would be the most cutest thing. I'm definitely looking forward to stealing that warmth, and a bit more hair and smell is just part of love

Yes my boy and girl always sleep on or in bed with me, there's plenty of room and the only annoyance is getting dog hair on my face.
I usually fall asleep spooning with my girl, but they like the swap places while I'm asleep. In the morning I've been hugging who I think is my girl while still half asleep, gone to give her belly rubs only to be confused by feeling her cock and balls :LOL:

My old 130lb+ King Shepherd used to sprawl himself out and claim 90% of my bed. Absolutely adored nuzzling his massive Frito beans~ After a while I just accepted that no matter how many times you do the laundry, fur is a part of everything now. It's like sleeping with a giant slobbery teddy bear~

My dog always slept in my bed with me. My bedtime was our bedtime to him. I’d come up and brush my teeth before bed and he’d run to my room and hop into bed and wait for me. I would sleep on the side against the wall and he’d sleep on the open side. Most of the time he’d be facing away from me so I was big spoon. He actually had pretty good bed etiquette. Sometimes he’d roll around a lot restlessly or he’d get out of bed and go get some water or something before coming back to bed.
I have a little dog, but he has to sleep right up next to me, always touching me! And, of course, dogs are hotter than us, so he makes me sweat big time! Sometimes I feel like I have a heating pad up against me! And if I move that little shit moves right up against me in about 5 seconds! The funny thing is now I can't fall asleep unless he is next to me. It just doesn't feel right if he isn't there. That scares me about the future, of course, because I know their lives are so short compared to ours.

Back