Do you ever regret doing the right thing??

AngryGoose

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Long story short I had a nice thermal blanket I took from the hospital and saw a homeless woman the other day who had all her stuff taken by the council... I felt bad for her so I asked if she needed a cigarette and she said no and asked if I had a blanket and maybe something too eat so I looked for a blanket but could only find doonas and my beloved hospital blanket, as I was walking over to give her the stuff she told me she was banned from the hospital and then her boyfriend turned up and she started abusing have m and calling him a cunt for not being there and started screaming about how they took all "their" stuff....

She then got mad at him asking why he didn't seem to care and he responded with "well none of it was my stuff... You threw all my stuff in the river last week" and the arguements for worse from there....

She didn't seem like a druggo when I offered help, maybe she was insane but I don't care at this point....

This is just a footnote on a big book of reasons why I should never help people

Motto of the story? Never ever do the "right" thing

How often do you regret doing the right thing??

I did try once to buy an donuts for a homeless man in the street, but he reacted negatively like I had bothered him. I first was frustrated that he denied my good intention but then thought about how deciding for him (buying something random instead of giving him money so he can buy what HE wants) can be a bit selfish. So in the end I don't really know what to think 😐

I did try once to buy an donuts for a homeless man in the street, but he reacted negatively like I had bothered him. I first was frustrated that he denied my good intention but then thought about how deciding for him (buying something random instead of giving him money so he can buy what HE wants) can be a bit selfish. So in the end I don't really know what to think 😐
Yea maybe, sometimes they do that.... I bought one some don Burri once and he responded with saying he didn't want any of that "gook" shit and then sat in his own piss while screaming racist slurs.... Sometimes they're homeless for a reason....

Yea maybe, sometimes they do that.... I bought one some don Burri once and he responded with saying he didn't want any of that "gook" shit and then sat in his own piss while screaming racist slurs.... Sometimes they're homeless for a reason....
Years of terrible life can destroy anyone sadly

Yeah I have one time I tried talking about the Paralympics (Olympics for the disabled) as a disabled person myself it was inspiring to see these athletes perform. A girl quickly began making fun of me called me a freak that liked to watch more freaks. Terrible 😢 memory… high school sucked. I was just trying to be nice and inspiring.

Yeah I have one time I tried talking about the Paralympics (Olympics for the disabled) as a disabled person myself it was inspiring to see these athletes perform. A girl quickly began making fun of me called me a freak that liked to watch more freaks. Terrible 😢 memory… high school sucked. I was just trying to be nice and inspiring.
What a piece of human garbage, hopefully she's addicted to atleast three substances and keeps getting stds from an abusive relationship rn.... I'm so fucking sorry you had to go through that, who ever it was is a piece of shit

Ah shit, sorry you had to go through that experience people can be so damm cruel sometimes. What you were attempting to do speaks volumes about the awesome, compassionate human being you are. I hope that despite the outcome that you are always proud of yourself for having a go 😉

There once was this user on here that liked to cause a lot of trouble on the forum but generally seemed mostly harmless. After he told someone to kill them self, instead of permanently banning him like many would have, I decided to try and be nice, instead, banning them for 3 weeks hoping that they could learn their lesson and behave themselves moving forward since it was obvious that the user was drunk at the time. Once he got back I rewarded with, this same user, PMing me telling me to kill myself instead.

This user was... *Drumroll please* @AngryGoose Ironic, I know.

Back