Do we have a horse dildo that flares ??

It is a very challenging aspect of making the flare inflatable with the molding and the constuction of the toy. Usually inflating things tends to go rounded but would imagine to make it proper it'll take a whole ton of trial and error with the design and spending a lot of funds on it.

Yes there is also the canine toys with inflatable knots but they are already rounded to begin with so it can be relatively easy to achieve.

But do hope this can inspire some toy makers to try and design something to overcome these challenges ^^

Not a flare but the closest thing I know of currently is Elpslyart has a horse dildo but it inflates in the middle like a dog knot. 🤷‍♂️

I would love to try to make something like this... anyone have experience with silicone and inflatables and wants to advise me?

bad dragon sells one that is by default flared, and i must say, fantastic for prostate stimulation

Chance from bad dragon, comes flared and unflared variants. Have yet to try it. I love length but i cant fit 2 and a half inches wide yet lol

Chance from bad dragon, comes flared and unflared variants. Have yet to try it. I love length but i cant fit 2 and a half inches wide yet lol
The point is to have a toy that you can inflate the flare, as desired... Exactly so you DON'T have to shove something so wide into you! ;)
Having had a stallion flare in my ass, let me tell you... it's an incredible feeling (if somewhat terrifying!).

Never have seen one but I've thought about it and the only way (so it works and looks very realistic) I can think of is to do biomimicry and imitate roughly the way the real thing works, which is mindbogglingly difficult to do, at least properly. As someone commented already, when you inflate something it tends to become spherical due physics; distribution of force by area, a sphere has the same surface area in every part of its surface and all the tensile forces are equal and in the same direction. The way equines evolved to work around this is the interior of their glans has a spongy structure with fibroelastic tissue similar to how tendons are, except the collagen fibers are coiled up a lot more and embedded in very elastic and though connective tissue, A way to picture this its like rubber bands with coiled strings on its interior, this gives it a lot of elasticity until the point the collagen fibers uncoil fully then they suddenly no longer stretch, those fibers are very strong and hold the shape of their glans and penis from the inside, holding some very crazy forces. So a way to do this would be to construct a structure of strings in a rough shape of their flared glans then embed then in a matrix of elastic then all that inside a horse glans shaped "balloon" those strings anchoring to the walls of it, similar to zorb balls but horse glans shaped. Quite difficult to do but maybe we can sneak in such idea to a robotics lab under the disguise of a "soft bodied robot" so they develop that and the methods of manufacture.

Last edited:
The point is to have a toy that you can inflate the flare, as desired... Exactly so you DON'T have to shove something so wide into you! ;)
Having had a stallion flare in my ass, let me tell you... it's an incredible feeling (if somewhat terrifying!).
:unsure::censored:;)

Never have seen one but I've thought about it and the only way (so it works and looks very realistic) I can think of is to do biomimicry and imitate roughly the way the real thing works, which is mindbogglingly difficult to do, at least properly. As someone commented already, when you inflate something it tends to become spherical due physics; distribution of force by area, a sphere has the same surface area in every part of its surface and all the tensile forces are equal and in the same direction. The way equines evolved to work around this is the interior of their glans has a spongy structure with fibroelastic tissue similar to how tendons are, except the collagen fibers are coiled up a lot more and embedded in very elastic and though connective tissue, A way to picture this its like rubber bands with coiled strings on its interior, this gives it a lot of elasticity until the point the collagen fibers uncoil fully then they suddenly no longer stretch, those fibers are very strong and hold the shape of their glans and penis from the inside, holding some very crazy forces. So a way to do this would be to construct a structure of strings in a rough shape of their flared glans then embed then in a matrix of elastic then all that inside a horse glans shaped "balloon" those strings anchoring to the walls of it, similar to zorb balls but horse glans shaped. Quite difficult to do but maybe we can sneak in such idea to a robotics lab under the disguise of a "soft bodied robot" so they develop that and the methods of manufacture.

Wow! Amazing tech detail Bizkaid! I never knew any of this and it's FASCINATING. But I don't quite track it, at least from a practical engineering perspective. Can you make a diagram/illustration? Sounds like a delicious challenge to me to try to pull it off. I'm weird, the harder the challenge the more enticing it is :p

I love the detail but you may be over-thinking a bit. There's always a simpler route.

Back