Do paws tattooed people are in to it?

No I don’t think a paw tattoo is a sign a lot of people deeply care about their animals and get tattoos because of that. Doesn’t mean they are zoo at all that being said I have thing about getting a subtitle small paw tattoo on the under side on my wrist but that’s because incare about my dog more then just on a sexual level.

Lord I hope not.

When I was a teenager I used to want to have a zeta tattoo to signal to fellow animal lovers. I’m so glad I didn’t, because many non-zoos know about this symbol’s hidden meaning now and it’s a great way to summon an online mob with bad intentions.

I can’t imagine wanting to permanently brand yourself with a symbol that could potentially ruin your life if discovered. What a nightmare. The best way to find other zoos is through places like this. Online, at a safe distance, and slooooooooowly.

Since I started watching videos of women having good fun with male dogs, I noticed some of them have paws tattoes.
I also have spotted some women in social media posting their pictures on groups and the famous paws tattoo in their bodies, It looks great on their fit bodies. Is it becoming a trend? What does the tattoo really mean?. It could be a hint that she is in to it.... what do you think?

I think I would like to have a tattoo also.
My partner had paws tattooed from her pussy up her inner thigh when she started with our retriever

Attachments

• THKQ4156.JPG
    THKQ4156.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 26
I know a few people with paw tattoos, and can guarantee you they are not into it. I am still waiting to learn of a definite symbol to look for.

ive always thought about the same things, but in the gay culture the paws just means they are bears. BUT, I also wonder if that are also into zoo or not?

The only time i have seen it openly accepted as having a direct meaning of zoo was one of two cases.

1) a paw on either hip, below the panty line, facing down and in (paw position during mounting)
2) if it is on her pussy - i would say that is a giveaway.

otherwise i can mean anything or nothing or multiple meanings.
option 1 sounds interesting and may be a suitable sign

Back