Do cows really look like this?

I saw this and ordered it without looking closely. I liked the texture and shape of the pussy. Beautiful mare...

Then I decided to take a closer look and saw a cow’s tail, and that the store was positioning it as a “cow masturbator.”

Do cows really look like this? So similar to mares?
View attachment 513110
I bought a mare one from their company and it was waaay too small. Could not fit, actually hurt.

I bought a mare one from their company and it was waaay too small. Could not fit, actually hurt.
This is completely random. I bought several pieces. The mare was too tight, Dragoness...tight, but ok. And the dog is quite loose (but I noticed that the inside was not the same as in their poster, so I don't know how tight it should be by default).

I haven't read all the way but are both holes usable?
Yes

It arrived and I can say it's not that bad. Of course, overall the masturbator is quite small, but both holes work.
Both holes are quite loose compared to their other masturbators.
Pussy tighter, ass looser. And the texture inside is different. Cool.

And the holes are so much larger than usual that this model is quite easy to wash inside. Tighter models are very difficult to wash.

Back