Do any of you ladies own the BAD DRAGON "REX?"

A

Alpha Cat

Hey, do any of you ladies own the "Rex" from Bad Dragon. It comes in five sizes: mini, small, medium, large, and extra-large. I was curious as to which size would be ideal for a woman who was a beginner. Serious input, please.

I don't own one myself, but I've had multiple occasions to try my friend's.
If I remember well it's a medium.

The size depends on you and your body, but if you're a beginner beginner, I'd say the small is the best for you. The mini is really a pocket edition, but if you feel more comfortable with smaller go for it.

It would be used to introduce a girlfriend to the idea. Assuming that both of you are women, then it seems that small is the way to go based on your opinions. Thank you very much. I have a feeling that most of the female responses will be consistent.

I have tried small medium and the large and I can safely say SMALL haha. It's more than you think they are, especially that medium. Very fulfilling and great but only if someone can take it. If you're just trying out witih these kind of toys small is the way to go. Mini is likely too small to get your money's worth.

I'm a guy but I've never struggled too much to take any of the medium toys from bad dragon except from the flared Chance, though that's because it's wide when you insert it. I'd say go with a medium or above personally

Back