Disappointed again

fistingmike

Citizen of Zooville
I’ve been chatting with a guy of Fetlife for months about getting together with him and six other men at a ranch with stallions and dogs. I was to be the bottom for all of them. It was all arranged, so I was lead to believe. Yesterday, Saturday March 4, 2023 was the date of the event. I messaged the guy on Friday and asked for his address. We were to meet at his place and go to the ranch from there. He never responded. I get so fed up with all the fakers out there. When I say I’m going to do something, I do it. Is it too much to ask for others to do the same?

ur on the internet, if you expect otherwise im surprised u call urself an adult
I never expect the best of a situation and have actually had positive results from meets on the web. It’s nice when that happens. Just like you being an asshole right now. I expect that on the web. Doesn’t mean it’s always that way.

I never expect the best of a situation and have actually had positive results from meets on the web. It’s nice when that happens. Just like you being an asshole right now. I expect that on the web. Doesn’t mean it’s always that way.
People have second thoughts. Chances are they got just scared. There’s a big risk involved with telling other people your interests in zoo, let alone meeting up and possibly participating in it. Give it time, be patient. You’ll find people eventually. Don’t rush it either, as you just might regret it.

People have second thoughts. Chances are they got just scared. There’s a big risk involved with telling other people your interests in zoo, let alone meeting up and possibly participating in it. Give it time, be patient. You’ll find people eventually. Don’t rush it either, as you just might regret it.
Thanks. I’ve been pretty patient through the years. I just wish my time would come.

I’ve met up with a few. Talked to many. I’ve bailed on meetups too, but never last minute. I’ve had intentions with some, but things happen. If I see them getting mad or upset over something small, I will avoid them like aids, as I don’t need no freak outs involving questionable activities.

if u dont like the truth then y r u making this thread, lol

and you believed "we totally have a ranch full of stallions and dogs just waiting to fuck you"?
Maybe they have"Bitch in heat" and "Aroused mare" in spray can?

But yeah, not likely a true story from the welcher.

and you believed "we totally have a ranch full of stallions and dogs just waiting to fuck you"?
Actually, there was one stallion and a dog and there were no guarantees of sex, although it was a good possibility since the ranch owners supposedly had been with both. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted. Oh well.

Actually the more this happens the better. Animals are not sex toys and the sooner people get fed up enough to stop trying to pimp out animals for sex or engage in these activities from the customer side, the better.
God dammit pes, why’d you have to say that. Not trying to be an asshole, but what about my report on the female dog that wasn’t showing signs of being into it being whored out to at least one other guy. Maybe they’ve all been deleted, I just haven’t gone and looked, and haven’t got no report back on the matter.

but what about my report on the female dog that wasn’t showing signs of being into it being whored out to at least one other guy.
I ended up deleting it after one other mod reviewed it as well. I was hoping for more mods to give it a watch but that did not happen. That is another reason why some reports stay open longer, they are waiting for more mods to see them.

I ended up deleting it after one other mod reviewed it as well. I was hoping for more mods to give it a watch but that did not happen. That is another reason why some reports stay open longer, they are waiting for more mods to see them.
I was just searching for it actually. Glad to see it’s gone. Hope the guys other videos are ok, as I haven’t seen them.

Also, I seen floof locked up the other thread you moved my comments to. That’s not frustrating at all when trying to have a discussion, especially when it wasn’t off topic, and we are right back where it originated from…

I’ve been chatting with a guy of Fetlife for months about getting together with him and six other men at a ranch with stallions and dogs. I was to be the bottom for all of them. It was all arranged, so I was lead to believe. Yesterday, Saturday March 4, 2023 was the date of the event. I messaged the guy on Friday and asked for his address. We were to meet at his place and go to the ranch from there. He never responded. I get so fed up with all the fakers out there. When I say I’m going to do something, I do it. Is it too much to ask for others to do the same?
That sucks to hear, but im sure it will work out for you. Its just something you need to be patient for! 🤗 I dont think we are in the same area, but if you want to chat with someone new. Im always game! 🤗

Back