Did your companion get a present these holidays?

chrispbacon

Zooville Settler
I completely forgot to get my boy a present. So i did some crafting. I braided wool into a long rope and tied it to an old sock filled with more old socks. Sure that sounds awful to a human but i knew he'd love it haha
He completely destroyed it but he still plays with the parts.

If I had one then 100% I would. He would be sooo spoiled, im thinking steaks for the 2 of us, new toys to play with and end the night with all the ass he could want

The mule does death by snu snu without the treats🤣 the mare has to pretend snu snu is beneath her so I must give her treats
Ah, so like my pony mare and my mini, one is a nympho and the other finds sex to be a once a year or so event (y)

Mine got herself a nice carrot cake, she absolutely loves them ❤️

Ah, so like my pony mare and my mini, one is a nympho and the other finds sex to be a once a year or so event (y)

Mine got herself a nice carrot cake, she absolutely loves them ❤️
The mule will go once a day In heat and once a week out of heat. The horse needs to be in her spring heat and have absolutely no other equines around before she'll even entertain I thought🤣

I completely forgot to get my boy a present. So i did some crafting. I braided wool into a long rope and tied it to an old sock filled with more old socks. Sure that sounds awful to a human but i knew he'd love it haha
He completely destroyed it but he still plays with the parts.
Basically every couple weeks is a holiday for my boy. I buy dog food from the store and yea I cant go in and get it without walking out with a toy or treat. Lol

Every year I make sure to get something for the animals in my house. I get them better gifts than I do the humans in my life 😅

Back