curious question about what is possible to do

I'm not sure where to post this (nor found a post about that) but ...
There is a question that is lingering in my mind, what animal is it safe to do penetration stuff with (and for both the human and the animal)? and i'm talking about animals where there is record (video or written) that it truely happened.
Like, i do know Apes are very hazardous, thought i do think some people tried. but what about some animal like some big cat like maine coon, giant rabbit or bucks and other farm animals ?
OFC i do know wild animals is an extremly bad.

Well big dogs, horses, goats, cows, deers, those are the standard ones. Cats are ususally too small but it should be possible with a big enough cat (assuming it doesn't claw your face off). I don't think there's a rabbit big enough to take a human.

cows, deers, those are the standard ones.
Wishful thinking. I've seen some pet ones but videos of those are almost less common than dolphins 😅

As for the question, I'd say almost *any* animal (of fitting size and nature) you dared take a nap at his/her side 😃

So if you have a tiger that behaves like a kitten with you, or you are familiar with a wolf, I can see no reason it can't be mostly safe.

Back