Curious about bitches

bitchlover97

Tourist
Hey i just wanted to ask you all, does anybody enjoy having there bitch on top of them like cow girl style, i find it really hot when the bitch is on top of the Guy

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_5cc713af8c813bitch-sex-01-gay...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_5cc713af8c813bitch-sex-01-gay...jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 68
Hey i just wanted to ask you all, does anybody enjoy having there bitch on top of them like cow girl style, i find it really hot when the bitch is on top of the Guy

since you even posted a photo of it in action i'm gonna assume the answer is "yes"?

if it didn't got me in jail or out me i'd probably give image like this to everyone saying "fucking a female dog is always rape" since it's a very nice example of complete trust in one another if a girl allows this position

Missionary and cowboy are pure trust positions, almost no bitch will allow herself get banged in these positions

I personally find it easy cowboy because she mounts me and while I get her off, I turn around and stick it in but I've seen plenty of videos of men struggling to get her to stay on them, even standing, most put their hind legs onto a side

since you even posted a photo of it in action i'm gonna assume the answer is "yes"?

if it didn't got me in jail or out me i'd probably give image like this to everyone saying "fucking a female dog is always rape" since it's a very nice example of complete trust in one another if a girl allows this position
What? What planet do you live on?
Or did you just wake up?

Back