Crazy idea of mine

That spinning tongue *WILL* result in a lawsuit right pronto - bet on it! Even if for no other reason than the fact that once you get it going, it's gonna spray you with piss from roughly the level of the "lower lip" of the gadget, to the top of your head, and possibly the environment behind you. Your piss. The piss of the last few guys who have used it, whatever bacterial/viral/whatever-al other stuff is in there...

Some moron came up with a brilliant (sarcasm there) idea, and managed to talk an idiot into running with it... I can't wait to hear the lawsuits start!
Eh.do not oppose ecology!

The spinning wheel will generate electricity to power the building.
It is called yellow power cogeneration 😀

The spinning wheel will generate electricity to power the building.

Probably by bio-electroluminescent fungal development on the urine stains in every corner of the attached room.
At least you won't stand in the dark while emptying your bladder, then. 🤷‍♂️

Back to topic: if the OP - on the same time - develops bioluminescent bacteria which builds up in ejaculate remains at such silicone installations and makes those installations semi-translucent, then they could even present it as an art installation. 🤷‍♂️

Weird ideas with even weirder chemical-organic developments, grandiose.

Prof. analyzing the health of participants by the glowing light on individual remains: "Look at MareVagLight #3 - the light blue-purple tone in the bioluminescent bacteria at remains indicates a slightly raised HBA1C value due to long-term blood sugar values."

Last edited:
This is on the lines of fetish-idea. I was thinking about a gloryhole-style place. Like those Czech rooms full of women sticking their asses out for men. Instead of women I’ve thought of artificial animal butts and mouths, mainly that are realistic enough to have the sensation, tightness and texture of one. Image a hall full of mare pussies winking and cookies on display. It turns me on so much. Maybe there could be artificial dog dicks and stallion cocks too.
I think I’m a little too high for this lol

Back