Couple Questions.

Steven Raccoon

Citizen of Zooville
I have a couple questions about some functions of the forum. And yes, I've used the search.

Question #1:

I use my mobile browser. When I hit the New Media tab, it says that there are no results every time. Does New Media mean photos, videos and such or it means the news media?

Question #2:

I see the titles like lurker, tourist and so on under the member's name and I know how it works. But I was having a real long pm conversation that lasted a few weeks with a member with a higher rank than me and all of a sudden the member's a guest and you can't check them out anymore. Does that mean the member was banned or decided to ghost my ass?

Question #3 (last one)

Can the original thread poster put a lock on the thread or delete in its entirety after it served its purpose like deleting this thread after my questions have been answered?

1)
There's a new media tab? Never seen it and never used it, if it does exist somewhere it might be related to following which I've also never done.

2)
Titles are based 100% of forum post count, there's a thread in the news and announcements forum that lists the post count tiers. Yes an account showing as guest has had their account deleted on their request, banned accounts still shows as clickable links but return an error when the site attempts to load it.

3)
No, only mods and lock and delete threads.

Thanks for answering my questions.
I'll try putting an illusion of a lock at the end of this thread and see if it works.

masters-of-the-universe-skeletor.gif

It's the end of this thread! Y'all need to leave!

It's probably just an integrated part of the forum software that this forum doesn't utilize.

Back