Cookies 🍪

Dane, pits, and huskys have pretty cookies. I'm a sucker for a black or dark colored dog with a pink cooke or balls. Absolutely the most sexiest thing ever.

Cookies are good, but smelling the cookies decent sublayered scent on your fingers for 24 hours afterwards while doing productive stuff is just.. better. 🥠
To stay OnTopic: I prefer the cookies which are available to me. :husky_wink:At the moment Siberian Husky cookie. (y)

I think any of the breeds with a fluffy but not overly long coat have nice cookies (think Huskies, German Shepherds, etc.) but mostly because the floof makes the squishy-ness during a heat look so much... squishier!

But really, the question is kinda like asking a guy interested in humans if they like innie or outie labia (or if they like big or small boobs). As my friends have opined on the subject- "you might have an opinion, but the best is what you get to play with".

.. with a fluffy but not overly long coat have nice cookies (think Huskies, ..
Can you please tell that to my Husky? I'll appreciate it. Trimmed her five times this year. Not to talk about the combing. :unsure:

I actually began to collect the sub-fur coating layer on combing to let a producer make some cushions out of it later on. Yay for insulation.

Can you please tell that to my Husky? I'll appreciate it. Trimmed her five times this year. Not to talk about the combing. :unsure:

I actually began to collect the sub-fur coating layer on combing to let a producer make some cushions out of it later on. Yay for insulation.
She lets you comb her?! For all my girl and myself did together, combing her was a twenty-minute chase and an exercise in futility! (Got in my steps, though!;))

Sure, she lets me comb her, but it takes around 2 hours each time all 1-2 weeks and I can't comb all places on the same time as it might inflammate the skin on those areas where the fur builds up strong curls.

But the hair on her back legs would be.. ah, wait, I'll just show you the difference, it's easier.. give me ten minutes. 🤷‍♂️

Took a bit more than ten minutes due to removing everything identifiable.

Ah, and also a trimmed cookie area as comparison in length and on-topic post. The length which would cover everything on the genitals is quite visible from the surrounding hairs laying loosely over the area in picture #2. "Not overly long", yea.. after trimming at least not everywhere, hehe. :ROFLMAO:

Cute but not shorthaired floof 02.jpg

Cute but not shorthaired floof 01.jpg

She is quite the fluffy one, that's for sure! :LOL:
Okay, my girl managed to have a shorter coat than that (during the summer, at least), but I always suspected that she was mixed with something since she was quite tall. I'll amend my statement to "Just starting to reach the fluffy threshold".

That said, (and keeping on topic), your girl has quite the cute one, and that fuzzy patch that goes up it is particularly attractive, and brings back fond memories.

Took a bit more than ten minutes due to removing everything identifiable.

Ah, and also a trimmed cookie area as comparison in length and on-topic post. The length which would cover everything on the genitals is quite visible from the surrounding hairs laying loosely over the area in picture #2. "Not overly long", yea.. after trimming at least not everywhere, hehe. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 210794

View attachment 210795
mine rip hers out, then she stopped

Back