Confession: I like it when other people's dogs sniff my crotch in public. Is that weird?

So I'm very much a musk hound. I like my natural scent.

The other day, when I was in an elevator, a persons dog decidedvto start sniffing my crotch outta nowhere. I pretended to be embarrassed and not like it, but secretly I did. I think it's kinda fun.bi don't wash very often, so it's kinda like a secret between me and the dog. It knowing my scent, and that I stink a little.

I'm a naturalist along my wife, we really get of to each other's natural scents. I think maybe the dog could smell her scent on me? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_145511_181.jpg
    IMG_20240426_145511_181.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
So I'm very much a musk hound. I like my natural scent.

The other day, when I was in an elevator, a persons dog decidedvto start sniffing my crotch outta nowhere. I pretended to be embarrassed and not like it, but secretly I did. I think it's kinda fun.bi don't wash very often, so it's kinda like a secret between me and the dog. It knowing my scent, and that I stink a little.

I'm a naturalist along my wife, we really get of to each other's natural scents. I think maybe the dog could smell her scent on me? What do you guys think?
I agree that I also dig when other people’s dogs sniff my crotch and whatnot, I don’t particularly want it to be because of the mad funk rushing out from between my legs.

As a fellow musk enthusiast, I get you lol. I like putting my nose in all the good places, and I like it when other people (or animals) do the same. There's no way I'd be able to hide my excitement if a dog started sniffing my junk. I'd just have to pray I'm wearing pants that hide it well lol. Just the act of the sniffing, regardless if there's any scent involved, is something I like a lot.

Thoughts like these have been living rent free in my head because I haven't showered the past couple of days tbh. Which is very rare for me because I'm kind of a stink machine lol. I'm very much looking forward to having a nice, hot, long shower tonight, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying how easy it's been to smell myself. :husky_nervous:

Back