Confessed to my girlfriend about fetish...

Zeroebt

Tourist
Welp, she is not interested in the least which is unfortunate. She’s very sexual and open about most things but bestiality is not not one of them... 😕 I’m kinda heartbroken. What should I do...

Accept her for who she is and carry on!
I don’t know if that’s what I want though. She has some twisted fetishes that we’ve done for her. The favor just hasn’t been returned. Point is I don’t know if I’ll be happy in the long run.

I’ll accept her and carry on... May or May not be with her however.

Thanks for the input, I’m not open about my fetish within my circle.

Doing something for someone is called love.
Doing something for someone with expectations of return is a business transaction.
Take it from this old guy - You will never be happy with ANYONE, her or otherwise, unless you drop expectations and demands 🙏

Welp, she is not interested in the least which is unfortunate. She’s very sexual and open about most things but bestiality is not not one of them... 😕 I’m kinda heartbroken. What should I do...
If you care for her, you accept what the world offers with her in it. Your other choice is ...break it off and try again. Reality is, though, you probably wont get any luckier the next time. Your choice. Good luck

I don’t know if that’s what I want though. She has some twisted fetishes that we’ve done for her. The favor just hasn’t been returned. Point is I don’t know if I’ll be happy in the long run.

I’ll accept her and carry on... May or May not be with her however.

Thanks for the input, I’m not open about my fetish within my circle.
You have girlfriend, not an inflatable sex doll. :D You should at least make it clear to her that you are dumping her because she is not performing for you. To make it clear why one of the zeta rules is to discourage zoo in the presence of fetish seekers. :D

I don’t know if that’s what I want though. She has some twisted fetishes that we’ve done for her. The favor just hasn’t been returned.

This stood out. In what other areas is she taking but not giving?

I don't know how long you've been together but when when I find the lack of balance between give and take it's time to move on.

nothing like treating your "significant other" like some business partner. "i did XY for you so know you'll do YZ for me!"

why does it matter if it's just a fetish to you?

This stood out. In what other areas is she taking but not giving?

I don't know how long you've been together but when when I find the lack of balance between give and take it's time to move on.
how very depressing take on relationships...

nothing like treating your "significant other" like some business partner. "i did XY for you so know you'll do YZ for me!"

Is it not true? If it's all give and no take it's no longer a relationship, but taking advantage. Of course, as it's sex, this probably isn't a big deal, but I mean in other ways...

Is it not true? If it's all give and no take it's no longer a relationship, but taking advantage. Of course, as it's sex, this probably isn't a big deal, but I mean in other ways...
guess it depends on the point of view, most successful relationships around me go along the lines of "he does pretty much anything she wants"
and from my own perspective, there isn't really much i can "take" from a canine so it's all giving. then again, there mere presence is enough of a gift to me.

I don’t know if that’s what I want though. She has some twisted fetishes that we’ve done for her. The favor just hasn’t been returned.
And have any of those times been her telling you to let something else fuck you while she sat there and watched because she thought it would be hot?

Seriously. People who just want to have their partner engage with an animal while they watch aren't zoos. Either you want to engage with the animal or you have absolutely no leg to stand on trying to get someone else to do it for you.

I am sad that conditional love is accepted as the nprm in so many relationships :(
Might I suggest the book "Marriage Rules" by Dr. Harriet Lerner. Not just for the married, but also the "coupled up" as she puts it.

leave them alone with it!

Woah! I think most of you are blowing this a tad out of proportion.
She is definitely not a “sexual thing” or “business partner” We are very open on communication. We’re just dating each other. Meaning we both are trying out each other. It’s not marriage and if she’s not happy with something I do or don’t she is free to tell me and has done so. There’s no hard feelings. Actually we’ve been talking about this some more, her being the one bringing up the subject not me, and she actually wants to try it. She looked up videos and found it hot and a rousing. I completely dropped it after she initially said she didn’t want to. To be clear I wasn’t just going to dump her solely on that basis. I seek happiness and want the same for her. If it’s not together then so be it, I truly want the best for her. Having a partner with the same fetishes is something important to me and told her that from the get go.

Just so we’re clear, I have done fetishes for her because she’s into that, I simply asked if she wanted to try bestiality, after researching she wants to try it. It would help if y’all could give me some guidance on helping her with her first time. Thank you!

Woah! I think most of you are blowing this a tad out of proportion.
She is definitely not a “sexual thing” or “business partner” We are very open on communication. We’re just dating each other. Meaning we both are trying out each other. It’s not marriage and if she’s not happy with something I do or don’t she is free to tell me and has done so. There’s no hard feelings. Actually we’ve been talking about this some more, her being the one bringing up the subject not me, and she actually wants to try it. She looked up videos and found it hot and a rousing. I completely dropped it after she initially said she didn’t want to. To be clear I wasn’t just going to dump her solely on that basis. I seek happiness and want the same for her. If it’s not together then so be it, I truly want the best for her. Having a partner with the same fetishes is something important to me and told her that from the get go.

Just so we’re clear, I have done fetishes for her because she’s into that, I simply asked if she wanted to try bestiality, after researching she wants to try it. It would help if y’all could give me some guidance on helping her with her first time. Thank you!

This doesn't make any sense to me. The content contradicts itself. But maybe it's also because of my poor english skills? Is that it?

If you match well with your girlfriend. I dont see why you would break it off. Love is selfless.

Do you consider her a sex object or a person that potentially forges a strong bond. If you dont want her into your life make sure tell her straight out instead of causing unnecessary stress

You've never been leeched.

I am sad that conditional love is accepted as the nprm in so many relationships :(
Might I suggest the book "Marriage Rules" by Dr. Harriet Lerner. Not just for the married, but also the "coupled up" as she puts it.
Everything is conditional, even with your spirit.

Everything is conditional, even with your spirit.
Consider this saying, "My love is unconditional, but my presence in your life is not."
The love need not be eros (partners), but can be family (storg'e). An arsehole sibling can be loved, but not be in the same room with us.

Consider this saying, "My love is unconditional, but my presence in your life is not."
The love need not be eros (partners), but can be family (storg'e). An arsehole sibling can be loved, but not be in the same room with us.
That's a nice workaround.

Don't be heartbroken, accept her for her own opinions. If she suddenly confessed to you that she was into, say, an extreme public bdsm kink that would have you naked and embarrassed in public- and you weren't into that at all, then you'd communicate that with her, she'd respect your thoughts and that would be that.

What should you do? Nothing! Accept her for who she is! If you truly enjoy your girlfriend's company, then accepting the fact she doesn't want to engage in relationships with animals should be your first priority :LOL:

Back