Condemnation by those who demand no one condemn

B

BlueBeard

Most people get it wrong. It's not about "don't judge me." Judge is just another word for "form an opinion." A person who *doesn't* judge is not a human being. What they really meant to say was, don't "condemn" me. Any human being who is reluctant to condemn another, that's a mighty fine person in my book.

Anyway... so...

Ended up in here right now having come from another site, a non-zoo sex site, where some intrusive guy pm'd me out of the blue to introduce himself to me as some elite, cutting-edge "taboo" guy, bragging about all the stuff he was into: rimming, gay anal, etc. Those are not "taboo" to me. Not in the majority of U.S. states, anyway. Just ... hard core, maybe.

He pushed and pushed to get me to tell him *my* taboos. I warned him. My taboos are *real* taboos. They have nothing to do with swinging or dressing in latex or getting rimmed by another dude. They are illegal, counter-cultural, actually-by-definition, "taboos." Of course, that made him push all the more. And I eventually shared this one with him.

... He immediately blocked me. BWAHhahahahahaha.... (WTF?) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
You go to a "taboo" room -- yet you can't mention bestiality. You get blocked or reported. WTF? A taboo room where you can't mention a taboo? ... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back