Clit protection? IUD maybe? My woman describes it as painful and is scared.... need insight please.

fun69er

Tourist
So my woman had her first time he didn't stay in her long enough pounding but she almost had an internal orgasm. He came out with it all erect but we helped him as I know a little about this. At first he was confused but then as he realized i knew what I was doing she said missionary his face and eyes just went in bliss lol. Anyways he is not very experienced yet and she said it was kinda to boney.... It made her sore alittle inside and a bit on the outside as his bone was not hitting the hole a bit of the time and she needed a butt plug cuz she was scared as he has accidently put in anally (not for long) a few times. Anyways idk what could help till he is experienced in this to protect mainly around the clit area.... Maybe some type of crotchless panties that can hold some type of clit vibrator? Maybe like a butterfly thing idk looking for suggestions as if she is sore the next few days we dont really do it and that sucks for us both.... However I have a huge fantasy about her doing this and she if protected would explore it more as our dog only wants her and I've only ever seen him hump her no one else especially since it happened once. He kinda wants it alot....
Thanks hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm not sure what you mean by "clit protection". Is he hitting her clit when he penetrates her? Or is it the slight pain she feels when he swells inside her? Perhaps she should try the traditional "doggy position", on her knees?

My sub prefers face-to-face every time with her boy. His knot is large but she has never complained of him hurting her clit. I am always on my knees and once he had worked out where my pussy was he he has only rarely tried my ass. Apart from from a few stabs where he didn't properly find me, with time I have always reached down to guide him. Once he has found me he is usually ok and stays in "the right place"!

I'm not sure what you mean by "clit protection". Is he hitting her clit when he penetrates her? Or is it the slight pain she feels when he swells inside her? Perhaps she should try the traditional "doggy position", on her knees?

My sub prefers face-to-face every time with her boy. His knot is large but she has never complained of him hurting her clit. I am always on my knees and once he had worked out where my pussy was he he has only rarely tried my ass. Apart from from a few stabs where he didn't properly find me, with time I have always reached down to guide him. Once he has found me he is usually ok and stays in "the right place"!
Yea mounting and full knot occured (I think she got scared and knot never "fully" expanded in her) Doggystyle he wasn't to comfortable with me in the room so I am not able to guide him in. Idk I tell her to guide him in but idk why she won't... So he kinda plugs away till he finds it.

That’s YOUR job!! Get down there and put your lips over it while you help guide him in.

That’s YOUR job!! Get down there and put your lips over it while you help guide him in.
Lol not with a allergy like mine lol I'll have bumps everywhere haha. Plus I'm zoo and human 100% straight. I would use my hands however haha. But semen would probably swell my throat up if I wasnt straight female dogs/female humans.

Lol not with an allergy like mine lol I'll have bumps everywhere haha. Plus I'm zoo and human 100% straight. I would use my hands however haha. But semen would probably swell my throat up if I wasnt straight female dogs/female humans.
Well, there went that “fun69” fantasy. Bummer. Maybe have her try jeans with the back cut out. That should offer some protection. Or, try missionary.

Back