Cleaning a dog for anal

I have a fairly large breed, and he loves it when I finger him, but today I really want to peg him (I'm MTF), so how do I go about cleaning him and his insides for pegging, without hurting him?

I have a fairly large breed, and he loves it when I finger him, but today I really want to peg him (I'm MTF), so how do I go about cleaning him and his insides for pegging, without hurting him?
Do you expect the dog to enjoy this procedure?

All I wish if to peg my dog, and for us both to enjoy it
And in order to do that you are going to put your dog through an unpleasant anal cleaning any time you want some anal sex.

Lets put it this way.
Sex with your dog is not something that has to be done. It is optional unlike nail clipping, ear cleaning and tooth brushing which are unpleasant but necessary, sex is not necessary.

On top of that the anus is not designed to be penetrated from the outside and the only time something like this could happen to a dog in normal life is by accident. And the fact that only a very small percentage of animal enjoy anal sex confirms that it is not something that should be done.
Especially when there are other things (that do not require unpleasant preparation) you can do with a dog that the dog will actually perceive as sexual which are guaranteed to be pleasant like masturbation, oral sex or penetrative sex with the dog in the active part. And these are actually manipulating the body parts that are supposed to be used for sex by design.

When having sex with an animal you are supposed to adapt to what the animal can offer you, not the other way around. My dog does not lick, so I do NOT use peanut butter to make him lick me anyway.
In your case you should NOT put your dog through something unpleasant (every time) just to give yourself a chance to do something he maybe might enjoy.

From an experienced top, I have never even considered that. That is way beyond what a dog could accept but I do wash thoughly after I shoot my load and have never had a problem. If you are concerned wear protection. A tip for all, my partner or I depending on the situation use a warm wet wash cloth to gently stroke our dogs cock. He gets hard fast and relaxes almost immediately. When he sees my hard cock when I undress he come running.

*facepalm"

On normal conditions dogs are quite clean back there. More than human.

You may risk trying penetration as far as you watch for any sign of discomfort, but frewuent cleaning has some health issues (removing mucus, etc) even for humans.

I would risk having to clean dog shit from my dong rather than doing a cleaning to him...

From what I have heard in the past, when a dog poops they tend to evacuate all the poop in their colon. Take him for a long walk before hand and make sure he I fully finished pooping.

Now on to the main reason I wanted to post. How many fingers does he take? Just one? More? Make sure he can comfortably take the size you are trying to use on him. Same rules as yourself. Any sign of discomfort. Stop immediately.
Frankly I really don't know how to feel about anal with dogs. To me there's just too much that can be an issue. But if your going to do it be safe and sane and for the love of dog, pay attention to what he's telling you.

My advice without moralism in it is that if you want to go anal you'll get inevitably dirty. Enemas are not designed to be used constantly in dogs like in humans, so don't think about that.
If your dog has already pooped, he'll be surely cleaner than if he hasn't done it before. You can still use a condom if you don't like the mess.
The rest is common sense... before you try anything, be sure that he is ok with that, losing forever the trust of your furry partner isn't worth the effort of fulfilling a fleeting personal desire...

A couple of scents I'll add. ok, 3 cents.
No, do NOT do flush out preps on k9. As G2bl has mentioned, this can lead to health issues!
Next, does k9 stand steady, or even back into the penetration? If so, then he/she is 1 of the rare that actually like the idea. Use lots of lube, & proceed slow n gentle. Some delicate tissues in there. No Hyper pounding. Just enjoy the different textures n muscle contractions that can occur, as well as pleasure, even shock, that he/she is granting you this treasure. My exper., I had no interest going there, happen totally by mistake, & was her choice to proceed n continue. It was not a wham, bam sinking. Very slow, about 5 minutes. When she finally bottomed against my nuts, it blew my mind & my load!
This was near a 100# Sweetheart!

Finally, if you are a little squeamish, then use a rubber. If'n your more squeamish, Don't Go there!

Back