Clean Dog Dick

But a return to being serious and attempts at being helpful: if you must do anything, warm water (and nothing else) will suffice. Do NOT add soap or anything artificial, I wouldn't trust it. Odds are too great of a poor reaction on a mucous membrane so delicate. Getting the temperature just-right is going to be the hardest part. Aim a few degrees above body temp, testing on your forearm not your fingers, or use a thermometer rated above 110F since that might be around where you're shooting. And keep in mind that whatever container you transfer it to will steal that heat gain away soon as you pour it in, so strongly try for applying it to him with the same container it was heated in. E.g. a coffee mug. For application I have no idea, since I've never felt the need to do anything remotely like this -- the carnality of scent and taste is the appeal for me, so I would never wash away what he makes there. Nay, I relish it as a treat. But if you simply must suck an odorless, flavorless (joyless?) dog dick, well, then you can try carefully pulling his sheath back and dipping in a mug to give it a few gentle swirls, a spray bottle set to mist not stream, a large-capacity sharpless syringe (30mL+ luer-lock type) or other assorted improvised veterinary irrigation tool. I still kinda feel like this is all folly but its a start.

Mind you I'm not trying to knock anyone here. Not saying you're wrong, OP. But me? I still think y'all are defeating the purpose by all this prep. And my money's on he ain't gonna like your efforts. Ultra-hygienic = boner killer in dogs. In time you'll find its a [happily] acquired taste, so better to just give it a chance? Practice makes perfect. I've been doing this enough years I don't even taste the metal anymore, just the delicious salty salinity. But my guys are on raw diets too, and that makes a world of difference.

Try it but plan on having to suck it up (pun very intended) and enjoy him raw & natural. Who knows. Maybe In a few weeks come back to us with more a page from Dr. Strangelove - or, "How I learned to stop worrying and love his smegma." :LOL:

No cleaning needed. Dogs are pretty self cleaning down there. If there is a drop of smegma in the sheath opening, wipe it away, but the penis it self has pretty much never been dirty over the years I have been using one orally almost every day.
Yes, I was just thinking this. My boy also cleans his smegma often enough himself anyway that its not really there for the most part.

I will just climb on the band wagon here, I have given oral to more dogs than I can count in the last 45 odd years and apart from wiping a bit of smegma off the sheath opening I have never cleaned a dog penis before oral stimulation. and any attempts are likely to be a major turn off for the dog. The canine penis is very sensitive and so even a gentle spray as daedalus suggested is likely to be seen by the dog as punishment for something they didn't do.

Apart from anything else the dog will in most cases lick their penis after sex and often clean the tip even if they just got an erection and it poked out slightly. So you are not likely to get the penis any cleaner than the dog already has with their own natural cleaning behaviour. And any sterilizing agent to kill bacteria is likely to sting and do damage to the dog as they need certain things on the penis for it's health.

The only time I would even use water is if say the dog was being bathed and they got an erection from the massaging of the shampoo in their coat. I would gently rinse shampoo that got on the penis in that case so it is not pulled back inside the sheath. But the penis would never actual be washed as part of a bath.

why would you want to do that anyway? all sheathed penises are self-cleaning and some random smegma build up at the opening can be easily wiped off with a tissue if the boy doesn't clean it himself...

What do you suggest as a good natural dog dick cleaning wash before oral?

You don't clean a dogs penis. It's internal, and they clean themselves often, so even when it does get dirty, is cleaned really quick

If you're referring to the flavor, that's not dirty, that's normal, and if you don't like the taste of dog dick, you may want to re-evaluate.

You don't clean a dogs penis. It's internal, and they clean themselves often, so even when it does get dirty, is cleaned really quick

If you're referring to the flavor, that's not dirty, that's normal, and if you don't like the taste of dog dick, you may want to re-evaluate.

What about after anal sex?
I assume it would clean itself, just like the mouth, so if it goes to someplace dirty I'll wait a day before kissing or sucking :husky_laughing:

It depends, once or twice a week.
Um say what? You'll wash all the natural oils out that keep his coat healthy washing him that much. So unless he is playing in mud or something that sounds way to often to be healthy for his coat. Twice a month would be far more reasonable unless there is a strong need to do so like he loves rolling in known or unknown, but very stinky substances. But even once a month in most cases will keep your average dog in good condition.

What the fuck xD, Why would you want to clean it? It's already as clean as your it's gonna be right out of the sheath. You are sucking a dogs dick for gods sakes lol

I'm no dog dick expert, but I don't think it's necessary to wash.
I don't wash the dog pussy, it's naturally clean and delicious and fragrant.

In the only case I see it necessary to wash the dog's dick when you want to suck it off after anal. It would be quite disgusting without washing. Or don't suck after anal. XD
I think it's fine when rinsed with lukewarm water with branded dog shampoo. Do not wipe it with a sponge, because the skin is very thin and sensitive.

:unsure: Maybe too often but pls don't kill me. My dog has never had any problems with this. He loves baths... :sneaky:
Well with an orgasm included afterwards as part of the deal, I'm not surprised he loves baths. :gsd_wink: If you really must bath him so regularly because you don't like how woofy (dog smelling he is) just try and use a very mild soap or shampoo with an appropriate PH level for dogs, that will help minimise damage to the hair from removing his natural protective oils from his coat.

But a return to being serious and attempts at being helpful: if you must do anything, warm water (and nothing else) will suffice. Do NOT add soap or anything artificial, I wouldn't trust it. Odds are too great of a poor reaction on a mucous membrane so delicate. Getting the temperature just-right is going to be the hardest part. Aim a few degrees above body temp, testing on your forearm not your fingers, or use a thermometer rated above 110F since that might be around where you're shooting. And keep in mind that whatever container you transfer it to will steal that heat gain away soon as you pour it in, so strongly try for applying it to him with the same container it was heated in. E.g. a coffee mug. For application I have no idea, since I've never felt the need to do anything remotely like this -- the carnality of scent and taste is the appeal for me, so I would never wash away what he makes there. Nay, I relish it as a treat. But if you simply must suck an odorless, flavorless (joyless?) dog dick, well, then you can try carefully pulling his sheath back and dipping in a mug to give it a few gentle swirls, a spray bottle set to mist not stream, a large-capacity sharpless syringe (30mL+ luer-lock type) or other assorted improvised veterinary irrigation tool. I still kinda feel like this is all folly but its a start.

Mind you I'm not trying to knock anyone here. Not saying you're wrong, OP. But me? I still think y'all are defeating the purpose by all this prep. And my money's on he ain't gonna like your efforts. Ultra-hygienic = boner killer in dogs. In time you'll find its a [happily] acquired taste, so better to just give it a chance? Practice makes perfect. I've been doing this enough years I don't even taste the metal anymore, just the delicious salty salinity. But my guys are on raw diets too, and that makes a world of difference.

Try it but plan on having to suck it up (pun very intended) and enjoy him raw & natural. Who knows. Maybe In a few weeks come back to us with more a page from Dr. Strangelove - or, "How I learned to stop worrying and love his smegma." :LOL:

Excellent answer. I don't think there is much to do in regards to cleaning inside of his sheath. But yes warm water and mild dog soap will work around the outside of his sheath. Just don't get any inside. Rinse well and towel dry.

Back