Cigar lovers-What`s in your humidor?

zulu

Citizen of Zooville
Looking for fellow connoisseurs of tobacco terroir.
I am currently in the middle of a box of Kristoff Criollo. Ligero.

What`s in your humidor?

El Rey del Mundo by AJ Fernandez
New World Dorado
AVO Syncro Nicaragua
El Borracho
Arturo Fuente Flor Fina sungrown

Love to meet other connoisseurs

El Rey del Mundo by AJ Fernandez
New World Dorado
AVO Syncro Nicaragua
El Borracho
Arturo Fuente Flor Fina sungrown

Love to meet other connoisseurs
Nice!. I do need to try the AJ. I am in Tampa, home of Fuente. I have had the Flor Fina. very interesting=)

Nice!. I do need to try the AJ. I am in Tampa, home of Fuente. I have had the Flor Fina. very interesting=)
I like AJ's cigars.

Erik Espinosa (Murcielago and Knuckle Sandwich (with Guy Fieri)) and Christian Eiroa (CLE) are also excellent. Try AJ's New World line, great cigars for the price.

Padron 1964 ASeries Imperial Maduro

Padron Maduro 7000's

Gurkha Evil

Some Romeo y Julieta's

And I carry a tin of Macanudo's

I really like the Gurkha 15 year reserver. The Criollo 98 and Dominican filler just has such sweet notes. I have been trying to find a cheaper cigar with the same varietals but have not been successful. I may have to splurge and go back to those.
I am a big fan of the Cameroon wrapper that Fuente likes to use. The Hemingway is one of my favs. I did have the Maduros before..quite good-very full flavor.

Oh geez….
My go-to are Romeo y Julietta Tubos # 2
Like the flavour of many Gurkhas…
Arturo Fuente‘s Hemingways, Shorts, Bestsellers….
Brickhouse has actually some quite nice, affordable everyday sticks….
When in Cuba, I like my various Cohibas, Montecristos, Upmanns,…..
Geez, too many good ones to list….
Always keep a good selection of 100-150 sticks in my humidor

Oh geez….
My go-to are Romeo y Julietta Tubos # 2
Like the flavour of many Gurkhas…
Arturo Fuente‘s Hemingways, Shorts, Bestsellers….
Brickhouse has actually some quite nice, affordable everyday sticks….
When in Cuba, I like my various Cohibas, Montecristos, Upmanns,…..
Geez, too many good ones to list….
Always keep a good selection of 100-150 sticks in my humidor
Funny because my buddy brought over a Brickhouse, stick been in his house for years. We lit it up and we thought same as you..its just a good stick, decent in every category-but not stellar. And affordable!. Yes totally echo that.
I need to start sampling Montecristos

Funny because my buddy brought over a Brickhouse, stick been in his house for years. We lit it up and we thought same as you..its just a good stick, decent in every category-but not stellar. And affordable!. Yes totally echo that.
I need to start sampling Montecristos
Most Monte's available in US are terrible, although that has changed recently (the 1935 Anniversary is excellent), but one of the gold standard cigars of all time is the Cuban Montecristo No. 2.

You can never go wrong with a Padron. And for a celebration, there is always Davidoff. The original Davidoffs are too mild for me, but I love the box-pressed Nicaraguan.

Looking for fellow connoisseurs of tobacco terroir.
I am currently in the middle of a box of Kristoff Criollo. Ligero.

What`s in your humidor?
I don't ever put cigars in my...ahem..."humidor." (Or anywhere else, for that matter.)

I see what you did there, young lady=). I see you use Ziploc bags..no bueno. =)
Thanks for letting me be a smartypants on your thread.
Also, congratulations on a fresh and original thread idea. There aren't enough of those. Nice going!

I went to my local Cigar International after dinner last night. My buddy and I enjoyed a gurkha 15 year cellar reserve, Churchill.
Paired with the Tullamore Caribbean cask whiskey. Both paired very well!

I do enjoy the longer sticks..I usually like to chill and enjoy the time, pugg every minute or so. Churchills are great for the..for me

Thanks for letting me be a smartypants on your thread.
Also, congratulations on a fresh and original thread idea. There aren't enough of those. Nice going!
Oh I am an epicurean so I have more. And smartypants are always welcome. Laughter is the panacea to life. You can always be a smartass with me, not easily offended lol.
I will ponder another, in meantime check out my foodie pics on the food thread=)

Back