christmas present fucking/fucked

bitchlover97

Tourist
Hello and merry christmas, do you have a dream animal that you havent fucked but would love to fuck as a xmas present, on christmas day i wish there would be a great dane, rottie, doberman, pitt and a gsd under my tree all have to be bitches as i would love to fuck these breed of dogs, i would also love for there to be a billy goat under the tree for me to fuck and as its xmas i woukd love to fuck bambi, so yeah i wish for deer, goat and dog pussy i would fuck

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_c437d633ce6b3804e8ca423b26a09...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_c437d633ce6b3804e8ca423b26a09...jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 21
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_christmas-hat-rottweiler-1367...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_christmas-hat-rottweiler-1367...jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 22
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_119acaccb8e2a05cf0f38fc05b0e6...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_119acaccb8e2a05cf0f38fc05b0e6...jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 23
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_santahat.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_santahat.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
Oh if any of you want jenny/mare pussy im willing to give up them for you guys, please bring your dogs with you though, im still looking to trade mare pussy for bitch pussy

Oh if any of you want jenny/mare pussy im willing to give up them for you guys, please bring your dogs with you though, im still looking to trade mare pussy for bitch pussy
Holy hell 😲 and "Zoos" wonder why we aren't accepted by society. Is this really a thread of breeds you wish would be under your tree that you could just bang on Christmas day. Would you keep them all or throw them aside? Are you that fucking desperate? :husky_sad:
What if said dogs were uninterested, what if your mare doesn't wanna bang just any random stranger for a trade off. Keep in mind we're talking about living beings with emotions not walking sex toys you can traffic off without accounting for how they'd feel about it. I really can't believe the audacity of this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeeeeah kinda have to second Zetaman40 on this one.
Lemme play along tho, and say I spend Christmas with my own dog who will undoubtedly chill under the tree as he’s done last year. We not gunna be having sex as we celebrate it with my grandparents, but I wouldn’t wish for it to be any different.

Holy hell 😲 and "Zoos" wonder why we aren't accepted by society. Is this really a thread of breeds you wish would be under your tree that you could just bang on Christmas day. Would you keep them all or throw them aside? Are you that fucking desperate? :husky_sad:
What if said dogs were uninterested, what if your mare doesn't wanna bang just any random stranger for a trade off. Keep in mind we're talking about living beings with emotions not walking sex toys you can traffic off without accounting for how they'd feel about it. I really can't believe the audacity of this post.
Hey its just a game no need to get serious, of cause i dont see animals as sex toys

Well with Christmas around the corner.
I guess I’ll tie a bow and my boy will tie the knot.
Damn come to thing of it it’s our 6th Christmas together. Time flys and it scares me.
I'll be spending my second Christmas with my girls. It's best not to think about time flying towards the inevitable and just enjoying every single second that they are still here with us. Our animal lovers truly are a blessing from the Kitsune Goddess herself. Hopefully you have a merry Christmas, bloodwolf.

Last edited:
I'll be spending my second Christmas with girls. It's best not to think about time flying towards the inevitable and just enjoying every single second that they are still here with us. Our animal lovers truly are a blessing from the Kitsune Goddess herself. Hopefully you have a merry Christmas, bloodwolf.
I appreciate that floofy. I try not to focus on time but it’s part being preemptive. As for Christmas it should be fun. Not as many people at the house this year.

don't want to be the debbie downer of this thread, this will be the first christmas without my George... just hug your boys and girls for me, please.
i'll be at my parents' must of the christmas day so i'll at least have something else to think about and when i get home. i think we'll just cuddle with my girl and the new boy, not really in mood for sex lately...

Speaking of time marching on...Christmas Day will be my male's 12th birthday. My dogs will be ages 11, 12, and 14. Y'all think YOU don't want to think of the inevitable, I'm surviving on pure denial lol.

Aside from cooking steaks for my dog's birthday I don’t make merry myself at Christmas. So bah humbug to you all. 😛

Speaking of time marching on...Christmas Day will be my male's 12th birthday. My dogs will be ages 11, 12, and 14. Y'all think YOU don't want to think of the inevitable, I'm surviving on pure denial lol.

Aside from cooking steaks for my dog's birthday I don’t make merry myself at Christmas. So bah humbug to you all. 😛
Make each day/holiday count thats all you can do.

I'd wish for animals you can't normally get that easy. Probably a horse (not easily for all peoples to get), ox, wolf, doe, a primate (not sure which specifically), a giraffe, zebra, a bald eagle (cuz 'MURICA), panda bear, cheetah, tiger, white tiger, bison (cuz Native 'MURICANS), dolphin, sheep, ostrich (allegedlys), duck, swan, Canadian gooses, donkey, koala, lemur (RIP Jovian/Zoboo), pig, raccoon, reindeer, squid (uwu), octopus (uwu), and kangaroo. I think that about does it. :love: :love::love:

Back