Choice for inflatable canine dildo.

So I first cane across elypseart.com which looks like what I want, but I also came across fetishzone.net, which is better and safer to use.
Edit to be clear: Which site is safer to order from.

Last edited:
all inflatable/vibrating/heating or whatever dildos are prone to failure, bear that in mind. When looking for sex toys make sure they are using good materials, like silicone, and also make sure they are reputable, search for reviews and comments outside their website.

Personally i would recomend you a solid toy instead of an inflatable one.

all inflatable/vibrating/heating or whatever dildos are prone to failure, bear that in mind. When looking for sex toys make sure they are using good materials, like silicone, and also make sure they are reputable, search for reviews and comments outside their website.

Personally i would recomend you a solid toy instead of an inflatable one.
I wanted one of these as they are supposed to simulate the feeling of a knot swelling up, I just don't know which is better or which website is safer.

I wanted one of these as they are supposed to simulate the feeling of a knot swelling up, I just don't know which is better or which website is safer.
if that is the only thing you are after, the feeling of something inflating inside you, get an inflatable plug, much cheaper since you wont pay the fetish premium, and once it breaks (trust me all the inflatables you buy will eventually break) it wont feel that bad

I disagree. Do a search for a thread about busting an Elypseart..........it has pics in the thread, in the pics you can see how massive the construction is, the walls of the inflatable are THICK.

They aren't cheap, but they aren't cheaply made either.

Do a search, there are several good threads on this topic here.

Bought a "Magic" from elypse, for a chicquita I no longer have in my life.... they're pretty impressive. She had one at her place, so I wanted one at mine. Yep...never been used but fun to look at occasionally.

Back