Canine round 2??

thecdbeast

Tourist
I've been meaning to ask this question, I don't know the refactory time frame for my canine friend so we can go round two. any help will be greatly appreciated! I'm assuming it's based on breed health blah blah blah blah blah but just having a time frame in mind helps with...... Projects.

you're the one who should know your boy, not random internet strangers.

my boy sometimes takes as low as 20 minutes before he pesters me for round two, 2+ hours other times. other other times he didn't "feel it" for days.

I suspect it's much like humans, where it can wildly vary for a variety of reasons. I'm not an owner yet, but I feel it would be better to not assume your friend will be ready to go again in a certain amount of time, and then be pleasantly surprised if it matches up with your schedule.

I've been meaning to ask this question, I don't know the refactory time frame for my canine friend so we can go round two. any help will be greatly appreciated! I'm assuming it's based on breed health blah blah blah blah blah but just having a time frame in mind helps with...... Projects.
Both of my boys are good to go fairly quickly. I'd say within 10 to 30 minutes.

After the first round, take them out to pee and allow them to drink. Gotta stay hydrated. If they're ready to play again they'll let you know. Otherwise wait a bit for them to relax.

I suspect it's much like humans, where it can wildly vary for a variety of reasons. I'm not an owner yet, but I feel it would be better to not assume your friend will be ready to go again in a certain amount of time, and then be pleasantly surprised if it matches up with your schedule.
I agree every dog is different . I had a pit was ready to go at drop of hat .
Lab was slower at getting going.

you're the one who should know your boy, not random internet strangers.

my boy sometimes takes as low as 20 minutes before he pesters me for round two, 2+ hours other times. other other times he didn't "feel it" for days.
I’m sure he will let you know if he wants round 2. You have to remember in nature a bitch is only in heat for a short time so he wants to breed as much as possible.

I’m sure he will let you know if he wants round 2. You have to remember in nature a bitch is only in heat for a short time so he wants to breed as much as possible.
even when my late girl was in heat, it took him hour or more to recharge sometimes.

Back