Can mares actually back up into you?

marve

BANNED
I see this quite often in stories, but I don’t know if this is actually possible. If so, that would be amazing.

Jep, it happens some mares "lean" back into you, if you play with their lovely parts.

I meet a mare once that, if you placed your fist at the entrance of her vagina and applied a bit of pressure/resistence, would start pressing backwards, until your arm was almost elbow deep gone, than startet winking and contracting.

But I never had a mare that was aggressivly presenting herself to me. I only saw one in heat, that was aggressivly presenting herself to an Wallach.

Definitely not a myth. I’ve had more than a couple mares who quite enjoy pulling off the “pin and grind” maneuver. It can be quite fun, but there’s a definite risk of getting crushed by an overly horny equine. Had a few instances that weren’t too pleasant because the big girl didn’t know her own strength. That said, being balls deep in a horned up mare while you’re pinned to the wall with your feet dangling is quite the experience.

Last edited:
I have seen a mare tear one wall off of a barn from the inside, walk around to the diagonally opposite corner of the same barn, then tear that wall off from the outside because she really wanted the stud in that stall. If you can make her happy, you can become the focus of that kind of determination.

I have seen a mare tear one wall off of a barn from the inside, walk around to the diagonally opposite corner of the same barn, then tear that wall off from the outside because she really wanted the stud in that stall. If you can make her happy, you can become the focus of that kind of determination.
How incredible to become lustfully desired by a horny mare like that.

my current ladyis not the first time she pushes me to the wall when she is particularly hot (especially in the fall), when she starts doing this, I make sure before she is satisfied then I have some chance of not feeling my bones creak .

the neighbor when when she is in shape (often), just start touching her and often she bends towards me to make me push deep, if I move she gets closer ...

If you get them feeling good enough, yes. My girl nearly smothers me with her amazing lady-parts when I do oral on her, and do it well... It's pretty hot and a turn on for me, but only because I am slightly a masochist. Definitely want to stay away from walls or posts if you have a big girl though

My mare would back up on me quite often...Especially if I was caressing too long and she got eager for more...and she would also back up on me if the oral was exceptionally good. I found that out by her surprising me the first time...she got so excited when I free her clitoris into my mouth that she damn near suffocated me against the stall wall......

Have a new group on telegram: DELETED

2. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / Telegram / Wickr / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by changing the way you enter your email in a post. We'll find it eventually. We don't have bots that check for posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back