Can I have sex with a sterilized female dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camotex

Tourist
I adopted a female sterilized dog adult for playing with her but she was sterilized and her vulva was closed, just play with her she tolerated a finger inside her vulva and ass but no more, she can tolerate the penis someday?

Hey don’t insult pigs like that.

Op no you can’t if the vulva is closed, don’t try to stretch her. And don’t view this as an excuse to get rid of her, if you do you’re a piece of shit.
What kind of human are u? why so agresive with thinsg that you dont know, I never plane hurte the dog, u are so stupid if u think that. It was only a question, I planned have sex with her but only if she is able and she want, tha s whats for my question but I see u r more stupid then me in that theme, dont be so stupid to insult what u dont know, or if u dont know take a moment to quesrion your doubts and not like a creep insulting...

What kind of human are u? why so agresive with thinsg that you dont know, I never plane hurte the dog, u are so stupid if u think that. It was only a question, I planned have sex with her but only if she is able and she want, tha s whats for my question but I see u r more stupid then me in that theme, dont be so stupid to insult what u dont know, or if u dont know take a moment to quesrion your doubts and not like a creep insulting...
you literally asked if you can have sex with a sterilized girl and then proceed to call others stupid and "you don't know"? you do know what is the point of sterilization, right? to remove the "she wants"?

Sterilized???? You mean spayed?
And what do you mean you adopted her FOR play? That is NOT a reason to adopt and save an animals life. That is just the entirely wrong motivation to adopt.

Then you got her for the wrong reason(s), you fucking pig.
What kind of retarded are u? If I wanted to hurt or violated the poor animal just did and nobody knows, dont be a stupid creep, If Im asking is because i tougth there was a normal thinking person that can hepl in doing the right thing, no for getting ur creepin and retarded insulting...

You brought this upon yourself by saying you got her to play, poor wording on your part. You’re also the idiot here, you know nothing about sterilization. And you don’t know how to spell or use punctuation or grammar. You’re throwing stones from a glass house. Don’t call me an idiot. I have an iQ of 1000 and I watch Rick and morty :pig_nerd:

Sterilized???? You mean spayed?
And what do you mean you adopted her FOR play? That is NOT a reason to adopt and save an animals life. That is just the entirely wrong motivation to ad
The reason play with her is not treat her bad, is te all thin take care but I dont know what means.. U are so wirds, u are in the beast forum and u are comprting like the more sinny prude individuals,

You brought this upon yourself by saying you got her to play, poor wording on your part. You’re also the idiot here, you know nothing about sterilization. And you don’t know how to spell or use punctuation or grammar. You’re throwing stones from a glass house. Don’t call me an idiot. I have an iQ of 1000 and I watch Rick and morty :pig_nerd:
Thats what my questions, poor people

Thats what my questions, poor people
1000 iq
P

Poor people. What kinda insult is that? The same thread exists 100 times over. Use the search bar. The answer is no no you can’t. Also why the hell did you get a dog for play. It’s not a sex toy 😀
And why u dont answer that? why the insult? That behavior comes frome the 1000 iQ? and what is the "kind insult" u mean with ur 1000 IQ makes u have a several variety of insult to give without think or understand?

1000 iq

And why u dont answer that? why the insult? That behavior comes frome the 1000 iQ? and what is the "kind insult" u mean with ur 1000 IQ makes u have a several variety of insult to give without think or understand?
Is this man typing using exclusively autocorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back