Can I get her pregnant

So the dog is not mine but a friends he has had her for about 4 years she still goes into heat but he will not mate her I have a huge pregnancy kink and was wondering I have seen men put lube in there shafts to have huge loads cumin out I was wondering if I got a male dog semen and put it in me can I cum in her and get her pregnant that way

So the dog is not mine but a friends he has had her for about 4 years she still goes into heat but he will not mate her I have a huge pregnancy kink and was wondering I have seen men put lube in there shafts to have huge loads cumin out I was wondering if I got a male dog semen and put it in me can I cum in her and get her pregnant that way

improbable but not impossible :)

No.
Do not even consider getting a dog pregnant.

Jesus christ. Maybe I should make some informative threads on why producing puppies without pedrigrees, health testings and not purebreed is a bad idea.

No.

Jesus christ. Maybe I should make some informative threads on why producing puppies without pedrigrees, health testings and not purebreed is a bad idea.

also he will be getting her pregnant which may cause her her death for various reasons

Where do people come up with ideas like this? What color is the sky in your world?

No.

I think that would be a very interesting thread with a lot of information that almost all of us would enjoy. You have my vote.......;)

also he will be getting her pregnant which may cause her her death for various reasons
What is wrong with people trying to control animals sexual reproduction. Animals been fucking since the age of time however, when humans came along it became a problem. Now I know some may say there are health risk but, there are health risk with humans as well. Getting a dog pregnant won't automatically kill her. Just like getting a human pregnant won't automatically kill her. However, the real issue here is that his post is insane.

You mention that she is not your dog. So, do you really think your friend not going to realize his dog is pregnant? Secondly, why would you risk going to jail or losing a friend because he found out you had sex or mated his dog? Thirdly, I don't think you should try putting dog sperm in your dick. I mean there could be health risk not to mention where are you even going to get it from while it is fresh.

Now I can add more reasons but I think these are good enough.

Could you? Because I'm not sure I understand or agree with that. (I mean the purebred thing, not artificially inseminating a dog with your dick, obviously)
I think that would be a very interesting thread with a lot of information that almost all of us would enjoy. You have my vote.......;)
What is wrong with people trying to control animals sexual reproduction. Animals been fucking since the age of time however, when humans came along it became a problem. Now I know some may say there are health risk but, there are health risk with humans as well. Getting a dog pregnant won't automatically kill her. Just like getting a human pregnant won't automatically kill her. However, the real issue here is that his post is insane.

You mention that she is not your dog. So, do you really think your friend not going to realize his dog is pregnant? Secondly, why would you risk going to jail or losing a friend because he found out you had sex or mated his dog? Thirdly, I don't think you should try putting dog sperm in your dick. I mean there could be health risk not to mention where are you even going to get it from while it is fresh.

Go for it

you came criticizing me for saying the fact that she got get put to sleep or something for becoming a lability with a rant about "dog reproductive rights" and then specified why it is a fucked up idea to try an impregnate her. nice...

you came criticizing me for saying the fact that she got get put to sleep or something for becoming a lability with a rant about "dog reproductive rights" and then specified why it is a fucked up idea to try an impregnate her. nice...
It is not what you say but how you say it. You tired to make a weak argument by talking about the negative side effects of reproduction alone. However, I debunk your claim while stating the real reasons not to impregnate a dog that you do not own.

Back