Can female mules and donkeys orgasm

Browning

Lurker
I am new to this site so I am hoping I started this thread in the right place but I was wondering if any of you guys knew if female mules and donkeys could orgasm. From all the looking I have done I have only seen mares do it but if donkeys can I assume that would mean mules can too.

u didnt see a woman orgasm?
It's a joke. It's notoriously difficult for a woman to have an orgasm, or so I hear. I've heard that as little as 25% of sex will result in an orgasm for most women, if I recall correctly. Some say it's because they are hard to please. Some say it's because men are all bad at sex.

The good thing about dogs, at least my dog, is that she is VERY easy to please. We're talking 3 orgasms from her in one session. I hear a lot of mares/jennys are the same way. Although, I believe they usually have 1-2 large orgasms.

Ok, thanks for the input. I think like how Mare lover 1975 said my mule must just be hard to please. If you guys have any tips that would be much appreciated, I would like to be able to offer my girl the same pleasure she offers me

Pretty much any female mammal with a clitoris can have an orgasm. Dogs, cats, bears, mares, hares, pigs, sheep, mules, and some people say women can too, but I've never seen it. Lol
Tell a woman that you just received $50,000 from a lottery. Trust me, you'll see her O-face. The biggest orgasm a woman will ever have is when she sees the size of a man's bank account.

Tell a woman that you just received $50,000 from a lottery. Trust me, you'll see her O-face. The biggest orgasm a woman will ever have is when she sees the size of a man's bank account.
Oof. Thats quite the cynical view.
Still got a laugh out of me though. I've met both kinds of women, so it's definitely not a hard and fast rule, but it definitely doesn't hurt 🤣

Ok, thanks for the input. I think like how Mare lover 1975 said my mule must just be hard to please. If you guys have any tips that would be much appreciated, I would like to be able to offer my girl the same pleasure she offers me
The things I found helpful to get them to come:

- Do it when they are in heat. Some mares are much harder to bring to orgasm out of heat

- have a stallion or a sexy looking gelding (or another mare works sometimes) in front or near them, have them sniff each other etc. Usually the in heat mare will squeal and pee a bit.

- have a stallion cover them. Since she's a mule, pregnancy shouldn't be a problem. Often that gets them to start liking sex.

- find the g spot. Usually it's just past the urethra, just before vagina entrance. Most of my mares come within a minute or two massaging that spot

Keep in mind, if she's never been covered, she will have an intact hymen which will obstruct the vagina entrance. Usually thats not a problem for non stallions as everything happens inside the vestibule anyway, unless you've got a foot long dick

Last edited:
And the signs of the orgasm are:

- Lots of squeezing in the vagina, not just winking the clitoris

- anus squeezing and pushing out

- laboured breathing and grunting

- peeing at the end, but that alone is not a sign of orgasm

It's a joke. It's notoriously difficult for a woman to have an orgasm, or so I hear. I've heard that as little as 25% of sex will result in an orgasm for most women, if I recall correctly. Some say it's because they are hard to please. Some say it's because men are all bad at sex.

The good thing about dogs, at least my dog, is that she is VERY easy to please. We're talking 3 orgasms from her in one session. I hear a lot of mares/jennys are the same way. Although, I believe they usually have 1-2 large orgasms.
I have found it helps big time and is most likly to happen when a female of any breed is aroused and wanting they will orgasm no problem. Women are vary much the same in most cases. If she's not climaxing even being completely turned on then your just not pressing her buttons right.

I have found it helps big time and is most likly to happen when a female of any breed is aroused and wanting they will orgasm no problem. Women are vary much the same in most cases. If she's not climaxing even being completely turned on then your just not pressing her buttons right.
No women are just hard to please. Just biology and mother nature

Last edited:
Back