Can cats be good partners?

petmedaddy

Tourist
I have multiple cats, but my one female has become very lovey towards me recently after we moved. She loves getting attention from me and giving me kisses. I'm unsure on how to see if she wants anything more with me. I don't want to pressure her or make her uncomfortable. She LOVES butt pats and rubs, but seems a bit timid if I try to touch her gently near her hole.

Hello and good first post. Usually cats are very rare sexual partners when zoo comes in the middle. They're lovely partners for sure and one of the most close bonding animals. You can try it gently and slow and test it, still i wouldn't suggest nothing more than being licked with them, maybe some rubs if they like it

In my experience girls will become very demanding in their heat. I started rubbing one of the girls at my home when she would be demanding when we had privacy. It started to get a little out of hand though when she started flagging anytime I called her name.

In my experience girls will become very demanding in their heat. I started rubbing one of the girls at my home when she would be demanding when we had privacy. It started to get a little out of hand though when she started flagging anytime I called her name.
It can definitely get embarrassing when company is around

You can get serious pleasure from a horse who puts his flare between your butt-cheeks, just barely gets the tip in contact with your anus, and shoots his wad.

Back