Can being in contact with a dog change a person's character?

bagito

Tourist
I once read an article that when having sex, a man's DNA will enter a woman's body and this will settle in the woman's brain. Research even states that this can last up to 50 years.
I'm curious if women have contact with dogs, of course the dog's DNA will be in the woman's brain. What I ask is does this affect your habits, behavior and character?
Have you become more attracted to dogs and less like men and has this affected your perspective in society?

Can you link the article?
I would like to have a chuckle reading complete bullshit once in a while.

Was this written by one of the pinnacles of human intellect like one of the Tate idiots?

The only behavioral changes from having a dog is that you become a dog person. You talk to animals, you are covered in dog fur and you sleep with a dog.

Last edited:
Dear @bagito ,

Indeed, you raise an interesting hypothesis by referring to the possibility that the DNA of a partner or a pet could impact a person's behavior, similar to the effect observed with the parasite Toxoplasma gondii in rodents.

However, it's important to note that this hypothesis remains largely speculative and is not supported by strong scientific evidence in the context of human interactions. While some parasites may influence the behavior of their hosts, interactions between humans and pets are much more complex and depend on many other factors, such as education, social environment, and personal experiences.

In summary, while your hypothesis is intriguing, it's necessary to exercise caution regarding its implications and to examine the information with discernment. Human behavior is the result of a complex interplay of various aspects of a person's life, and biological influences are just one element among many.

Not that I know of women like dog red rockets because there bigger. The bigger the better. Most women who I have spoken who have had children say a dog's red rocket is more satisfying. A normal man's dick don't cut it because thing change down there. When u have children. Soo prefer dogs rockets to men's cocks. As for personality there still the same person No matter how many red rockets they have.

This is my take on this and is not fact checked or 100% accurate.

By that logic eating beef should make you start to act like a cow. Or eating carrots should turn you into a vegetable. Afterall, the DNA is entering your body when you eat something.

I once read an article that when having sex, a man's DNA will enter a woman's body and this will settle in the woman's brain. Research even states that this can last up to 50 years.
I'm curious if women have contact with dogs, of course the dog's DNA will be in the woman's brain. What I ask is does this affect your habits, behavior and character?
Have you become more attracted to dogs and less like men and has this affected your perspective in society?
First, let me say, that this is the first time I have stumbled upon an open forum on this topic since the early 2000's. For myself, I grew up feeling this way, it is how I matured. I never had a genuine interest in humans. My first was a German, and second was a Ridge. Both female, unfixed and natural. I must say that in my personal experience, there are few things in life as exquisite as being close to a canine. It was such an incredible experience over the past 20 some years. Canines are just as capable of emotions, and closeness, and "wanting it" as people are. It is then merely, just a matter of one's own perception of the subject. A very few, compared to the vast human population, will experience "nature's call" to pursue meaningful interactions with the animal side of life. It is really a very special gift, because, I don't know why a few of us are chosen to feel this way, but it is wonderful. It is very difficult to be accepted in a world where closeness to other people is the norm for 99.7% of the human population. Most will never experience this, neither the physical or the psychological side of this lifestyle, this state of being, therefore making it a very difficult topic to advocate for, or just to be open about it. If you are as close to animals, as most people are with each other, people want to find and slaughter you, they just don't understand, but as we move forward with different sciences, new discoveries, I think at some point, there is going to be a new found understanding as to why some people veer off in a completely different direction than most other people, when it comes to love and personal relationships.

With my own personal thoughts aside, I will address your question. As far as a dog's DNA affecting a persons brain, I am not a very good candidate for a real answer on that, because I grew up feeling very canine from the start. It was just where my attention was focused on....nothing else, and so then, for, let's say a typical human, that has another human as a close partner, or yearns for close human interaction, and also has the "curiosity" regarding the animal side of life, I have no clue as to whether or not, close and direct contact with canine DNA would dampen, change or skew how a person feels about other people. They say that you are what you eat, when it comes to dietary nutrition, so then, it is "possible" to some degree, that you may experience some sort of psychological metamorphosis if you commit to this over a long period of time. It has been said that consuming GMO ingredients can genetical alter your mind and body in negative and unhealthy ways, but for me, I have never experienced any sort of strange illness or mind altering enigmas, after being active with dogs for so many years, and you can see by the way that I am attentive to my punctuation, sincerity, and noticeable intelligence, through the words that I communicate, that I am still very much, an intelligent human being, just that I have acquired this "canine essence" I will call it. So in regards to your question, it may be a matter of what your own personal fears are then. Are you afraid of losing your feeling of closeness towards other people? I think at the core level of our individuality, lies certain parameters that can't easily be broken. They are a part of us for life, so then, I feel that your fears, are perhaps more founded in whether or not people will accept you for feeling close to another intelligent being, and that is where the taboo lies. People are educated during their developing years to ONLY be close to other humans. It is not yet a part of our society to live by the philosophy of being close to nature as we are with each other, and I think it's a shame that as caring intelligent beings, more of us cannot connect more deeply with the natural world as we do each other, not as far as personal relationships go, but just in general. I think that is where a lot of our problems stem from to begin with. We HAVE lost that closeness and connection with nature. It's not merely an off the beaten path fetish that many view this as, it is a CLOSENESS to the other side of life, and until more people can find the courage to address and advocate for sensitive subjects such as these, it will continue to be viewed as something negative my most others. It does not trouble me, that most of humanity is against people like us, because, I find it so fulfilling to be close to nature and animals in a deep way, that those fears really don't even cross my mind one day to the next, and it's much easier for a dedicated animal only person to survive in the world as being different, because we DON'T long for human interaction, in fact we shy away from it, because we already know that we are not going to be accepted by most others, and also the risk of being discovered, would be emotionally devastating to a person. It's a cruel world, it really is, and the true cruelty in life, comes from the misunderstanding of others. Those that are close to animals like us, the genuine ones, are actually very sensitive to the way a dog interacts with us. You see a dog as your significant other, its not just a play thing, like many people believe. It is another living intelligent being that we care deeply about....our one and only. We want our dogs to be just as happy and fulfilled as a husband wants his wife to be fulfilled, it really can go that deep and be that close, and canines are the perfect example of this. Wolves mate for life, so then, it's no coincidence that your dog can view you as a potential mate as well, even if you don't have a snout or a tail, they can perceive you in a similar way as pack animals do, because as humans, we also connect in deeper ways. I think canines and humans are the perfect match in more ways than one.

Life is only beautiful, if you view it from the inside out.

Can you link the article?
I would like to have a chuckle reading complete bullshit once in a while.

Was this written by one of the pinnacles of human intellect like one of the Tate idiots?

The only behavioral changes from having a dog is that you become a dog person. You talk to animals, you are covered in dog fur and you sleep with a dog.

Back