Can animals have dry orgasms?

Datkat

Tourist
BANNED USER
Didn't know where exactly this would fit, if here or in our animal companions....oh well

So, on the topic, are animals able to have dry orgasms or reaching/achieving orgasm without ejaculation?.

For example, many horses that perform belly slapping appear to reach climax at some point by the size of they're flares and how they're balls contract. Bears also, there was a video that i don't know if it's even available at YT where a bear either ejaculates or has an orgasm(it's not fully clear but seems like it.)

Now for dogs I don't think it's possible, maybe for cats. Primates look like it could happen...

What are your thoughts?

How do cows masturbate?
As far as I read somewhere in the past (information might be flawed, maybe someone with experience with bulls can confirm or deny) bulls are supposed to have a kind of a sphincter on their sheath opening they can contract, so they would evert their penis and pull it back in while contracting their sphincter. According to the article I read once that's how it would work for them.

As for cows... I guess they rub their behind on things. Most animals with no ability to reach back there either have the ability to auto-ejaculate or derive pleasure from rubbing their parts along something.

I know from my experience with elephants they can have dry orgasms. The way you can tell is much like a horse. They will bellyslap for a good while and stop and hold their penis against their belly and remain still for a few minutes. Their anus will pulse a little and then they will retract their penis back inside the body

I know from my experience with elephants they can have dry orgasms. The way you can tell is much like a horse. They will bellyslap for a good while and stop and hold their penis against their belly and remain still for a few minutes. Their anus will pulse a little and then they will retract their penis back inside the body
Sounds interesting, do you have any video, friend?

Came here late.
I think dogs can have dry orgasms. The video here shows a dog having quite a dry orgasm. You can see his anus and balls contracted strongly but his penis was dry, not even a drop of liquid came out.
Prostatic organs it's like the ewerending story

I have masturbated and/or sucked a few older, intact male dogs and had them go through all the motions with no cum. Not even a dribble.

Another thing I've done is to squeeze off a male dog with no "warning" and nothing comes out. I would try him again a few minutes later and he squirted all over. It's also possible that the dog in the video had already ejaculated one or more times before the video was taken. Some dogs can have multiple orgasms , but will not squirt more than once during a session.

Back