Buying ruin samples online

K

Knight’n Game

Is it possible to buy iron from a bitch in heat or a mare online? And where would you get it? Just something to rub on your hole to get a dog or stallion to realize “hey, I can fuck this.”

I believe there’s already a thread asking this same question...

...but no, there is no commercially available in heat scent. At least that’s available to the public. I’ve seen the name “Eau de Estrous” thrown around a lot. Supposedly breeders use it for semen collection but it does not appear to be sold to the public.

I’ve seen the name “Eau de Estrous” thrown around a lot. Supposedly breeders use it for semen collection but it does not appear to be sold to the public.
It is not, or at least wasn't 10 years ago. You have to contact the manufacturer directly and I'd assume provide details up to and including breeder's license. You can't just order it online through an anonymous ordering website.

Estrus. No, not that I know of.

Years ago you could buy Coyote Estrus which would work for K9 but I believe that is now banned. Closest thing is Doe Estrus, but dogs dont fuck deer, so no bueno.

Would it be possible to buy some from someone here on zooville?

This gets asked a LOT. I don't think so but anything is possible. IF there are actual breeders here, maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

If you KNOW any breeders, that might work too, but again, it's a longshot. And, you'd have to be very circumspect about what you want it for, unless, of course, they are as well........

Would it be possible to buy some from someone here on zooville?
Too bad it would be illegal to ship biological material like that without explicit precautions and licenses.

It's also highly frowned upon to use any kind of "encouragement" like that, and not even guaranteed to work anyway.

Back