Bulls and Stallions, Oh My!

S

ShadowFox88

So I wanted to get y'alls opinion. If certain measures of safety were taken into an account and used, could a Woman safely accommodate a Bull or Clydesdale Stallion vaginally without harm? Would a bull be able to pleasure a woman?

I bet a Clydesdale could pop it through your mouth and turn you into a human cock ring.
I am not interested in Stallions or Bulls. Besides, the person who said she could accommodate a Bull was a bullshitting catfish.

So I wanted to get y'alls opinion. If certain measures of safety were taken into an account and used, could a Woman safely accommodate a Bull or Clydesdale Stallion vaginally without harm? Would a bull be able to pleasure a woman?
Bull penis is long & skinny. I've seen a video of a guy deep throating 1 but I don't know how much length he got. A bull sticks his cock out, cums & he's done so I wouldn't imagine it's physically pleasant for all the trouble you'd go through
The thing is when I say they're long I mean they can be up to 2 1/2 feet long
A Clydesdale would require extreme stretching 1st & even then the flare would hurt like a motherfucker, that's assuming the stallion doesn't suddenly thrust & rip her apart... try explaining that in the ER while she's in shock & bleeding out
These belong in fantasy not reality, sorry.

Bull penis is long & skinny. I've seen a video of a guy deep throating 1 but I don't know how much length he got. A bull sticks his cock out, cums & he's done so I wouldn't imagine it's physically pleasant for all the trouble you'd go through
The thing is when I say they're long I mean they can be up to 2 1/2 feet long
A Clydesdale would require extreme stretching 1st & even then the flare would hurt like a motherfucker, that's assuming the stallion doesn't suddenly thrust & rip her apart... try explaining that in the ER while she's in shock & bleeding out
These belong in fantasy not reality, sorry.
Yup, that is what I thought!

Back