Breeding fetishes

Omg I have the same thing in want to know how it feels when a dog knots inside of you and just fills you up😩 but can’t get a dog anytime soon…
I'm different than most girls I think and you didn't ask me, but I'm kind of gapey so a knot doesn't stay in me long. I don't really feel it when they cum, but what I love is the feeling of their heat and their weight on top of my small, soft frame. Honestly, being a little woman, what I feel and enjoy most is their power, their domination and ownership of my body as they breed me.

I'm different than most girls I think and you didn't ask me, but I'm kind of gapey so a knot doesn't stay in me long. I don't really feel it when they cum, but what I love is the feeling of their heat and their weight on top of my small, soft frame. Honestly, being a little woman, what I feel and enjoy most is their power, their domination and ownership of my body as they breed me.
That sounds so hot sweetie, have you been active for a while with dogs? Would love to chat with you sometime😚

I definitely have a breeding fetish/kink and I think it’s a super common and natural kink to have. I’ve never been pregnant and don’t plan on it anytime soon but I do think this is a fun kink to explore with whoever or whatever your partner is.

I definitely have a breeding fetish/kink and I think it’s a super common and natural kink to have. I’ve never been pregnant and don’t plan on it anytime soon but I do think this is a fun kink to explore with whoever or whatever your partner is.
Do you feel that way with humans as well or primarily with animals?

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
It’s amazing!!

I have a huge breeding kink and I always mention it in dirty talk with my lovers like “fill me up baby” “please cum in me” “make me a mommy“ things like that.
Love comments like that and it makes me blow so fast ready for round 2, I love pushing right up and injecting my seed deep in to a pussy, then lay there and play with it as it slowly drools out.

Breeding is the hottest kink there is. Can you even call it a kink? It's just the most natural thing in the world and I fckin love thinking about it as I just let go inside her. When she's fertile and really wants it it's what life is all about!
I totally agree! You're just letting your base instincts take over and enjoy the pleasure that comes along with it all the more.

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
I may not be a woman, but with that being said that doesn't stop me from wanting to be cum filled and thoroughly bred 🤣

Any ladies into this?
Hmmm loving the sound of that😍😍😍

The heat of the cum inside you is incredible. I love human men, but you only really get that full feeling. You can really feel the dog cum because of the body temp difference. It’s so much warmer and theres so much more of it.
I agree - I can actually feel him spurting in my womb. Major reason for my orgasm.

Honestly GSD is a great dog to get bred by, very gentle but can still fill you to the brim and make it drip out, it's amazing!! The cum bursting out with the knot is always my favorite part, I love it when I cum right around those times :gsd_happysmile::gsd_love:
I can also vouch 🤚 loved every bit of it and so did he

Back