Breed Suggestions for my Wife

Kydiell

BANNED
My wife and I are very interested in finding a dog for her fun and as a permanent partner is our relationship.
Basically we're looking for suggestions of breeds that are a good size, no/very minimal shedding, and that are confortable being alone for a few hours durinng the day.
Any help would be so helpful.

TIA!

You are looking for a royal standard poodle, then. "Royal standard" is an unofficial designation for "big fucking poodle" (BFP). Poodles barely shed at all, but their fur just keeps growing until you groom them. It can actually get very nappy, even to a point where they form natural dreadlocks. Some poodle owners actually deliberately form the hair into dredlocks, and it actually looks pretty dope:

18770778_web1_M3-190913-EDH-DreadlockDog-FS.jpg

Other poodle owners deliberately give their poodles shorter hair-cuts:

W1bhXJirMoqroXzctSfoStYGXpYcJA49AQfbEwYJkhc.jpg

Anyhow, you could do a royal standard poodle, or you could do a Portuguese water dog and be like Obama. They barely shed because their hair just grows and grows and grows.

As far as what breed I would recommend for anybody, I would recommend a retriever, but I am biased because I grew up with retrievers. Retriever do shed, but the shedding is not really all that troublesome. If you even try to engage in routine housekeeping and teach them to stay off of furniture that they are not welcome to be on and stay on their own furniture, you will almost never notice it. I think that you should not overlook retriever breeds because they tend to have very sweet personalities and are almost always good dogs for beginners. Golden retrievers and Labrador retrievers are the best.

I would recommend Labradors. They are easy to train, they are very intelligent... and they have a lovely cock! The right size! My boy Harry is one of the gentlist, nicest "people" I know and he is very attentive. :love:

I think a laberdoddle would be your best bet. They are hypoallergenic so they shed very little. A poodle breed typically isn’t very well endowed, but mixed with the Labrador breed they tend to be a bit bigger. They are super docile as well so that would help with the situation of being away from home for a bit.

German Shepard, but they do shed.... Maybe a pitbull they shed but their short hair is easier to maintain...... Good luck deciding one I've personally always wanted a husky.

German Shepard, but they do shed.... Maybe a pitbull they shed but their short hair is easier to maintain...... Good luck deciding one I've personally always wanted a husky.
Was going to mention Shepard’s as well. They are really intelligent dogs and very well tempered, but they definitely shed a lot with the changing seasons.

Pretty much every dog with fur sheds moderately. Shepherds, huskies, boxers, labs can severely. If you dont want it to shed, you will need a dog with hair that needs to be cut by a groomer every so often (usually every 8-12 weeks). Such as a poodle or giant schnauzer. You will also need to either brush it regularly or get it shaved very short. Also, to the person who said poodles can start to form dreadlocks-- that's false. If a poodle isnt brushed, it will start to get matted which is very painful for the dog. If you want dreadlocks or cords you will need to get them professionally started and it costs a pretty penny.

Doodles (poodle mixes) are also not "hypoallergenic" and do shed, just usually not a lot. Their coats (and temperment) are very unpredictable and can matt easily due to the mix of coat types. They are extremely high maintenance and need to be brushed often.

Maybe some kind of large spaniel breed would work for you? good luck! By the way, lighter colored dogs shed more than darker colored dogs. White fur or yellow fur will shed heavier than black fur.

Wow! Thank you for all the replies so far :)
Anyone elses input would be more than welcome!
Thank you so much for making my wifes decision so much easier!

I know that boxers can be very volatile but I completely agree that the warmest and friendliest breed is the Labrador although my last boy was not particularly well endowed and explaining to a breeder that you want to buy a dog with a big appendage could raise some very difficult questions lol.

By the way, if you want to spend less money replacing or repairing your human furniture, then what you do is get them very nice and plush dog beds, and make sure they feel very proud to have their very own furniture. It takes a dog a while to adjust to a new bed, but when they adopt it, they are very proud of it.

A great big black lab is sounding like a hit. The shedding is not terrible, their cocks are huge, and they have very manageable temperaments.

The trick to keeping a great big black lab happy is a tennis ball, and you don't even have to go outside. Sit your ass down in an easy chair, have him sit about three feet away, toss it for him to catch, and let him do the work of putting it back down next to you. Have a hand towel handy to wipe it off. You can literally watch an entire ball game while doing this because the dog never gets tired of it, and the dog will also be very happy with you.

Labs love bouncy yellow balls.

Last edited:
A great big black lab is sounding like a hit. The shedding is not terrible, their cocks are huge, and they have very manageable temperaments.

The trick to keeping a great big black lab happy is a tennis ball, and you don't even have to go outside. Sit your ass down in an easy chair, have him sit about three feet away, toss it for him to catch, and let him do the work of putting it back down next to you. Have a hand towel handy to wipe it off. You can literally watch an entire ball game while doing this because the dog never gets tired of it, and the dog will also be very happy with you.

I'll make his suggestion to her (when she eventually gets out of bed!) and see what her thoughts are.
Is it true that black labs shed less (or less noticably) than other labs?

I'll make his suggestion to her (when she eventually gets out of bed!) and see what her thoughts are.
They still shed. They are a short haired breed.

I remember, now. The piles of fur the size of an exotic animal.

Like I said, I am biased because I love Labs and their dicks, too. And their libidos.

If shedding is really an issue, there are many low shedding breeds. The Obamas loved the Portuguese water dog, but I know nothing about their endowment.

Last edited:

Don't listen to @SigmatoZeta, black labs actually love bouncy blue foam rubber balls. Red and yellow are colors for people, not for labs.

Sigma is right about the rest though. :) Labs are very affectionate and sociable. Do not isolate your lab in a kennel outside—labs are family. Labs are not particularly good at staying alone. Yes, they do shed. They have a double coat which makes them suitable for wet and cold weather, less so for very hot weather. You can compensate this somewhat with water: Labradors are almost amphibian animals. They love water, they even have webbed feet. Give your lab swimming and splashing opportunities to make him extra happy and also cool him down in summer.

I would recommend Labradors. They are easy to train, they are very intelligent... and they have a lovely cock! The right size! My boy Harry is one of the gentlist, nicest "people" I know and he is very attentive. :love:
My neighbor has a lab, he is funny to watch as he always trying to hump other dogs, male or female. My attractive young neighbor thinks her dog is gross. I kinda laugh and tell her it just his natural instinct. Labs are great dogs all the way around.

Yes. 100% true black labs shed the least of the labs but they are still high shed dogs. Your options are shedding or shaving+brushing, essentially.

For dildogging can find Great Dane or Mastiff. If u wanna just hard fuck, need an extremely hot stud like a German Shepherd. U'll be wonder how large his cock and knot can be...check in it

Back