Brand New A Little Nervous

hey man! from michigan here- apart from a couple lickjobs i'm pretty much in the same boat and outside of this site never had a bud or friend like-minded to share/explore this with..i really am interested in female k9/mare/etc but like you wanna be introduced into it slowly by a friend who owns or friends with an owner too
but like freeth1nk3r said man your among friends here!! and we're glad you decided to post :) definitely get where your coming from for sure dude
Michigan here as well!!! So excited to make some legit safe fun friends

hey man! from michigan here- apart from a couple lickjobs i'm pretty much in the same boat and outside of this site never had a bud or friend like-minded to share/explore this with..i really am interested in female k9/mare/etc but like you wanna be introduced into it slowly by a friend who owns or friends with an owner too
but like freeth1nk3r said man your among friends here!! and we're glad you decided to post :) definitely get where your coming from for sure dude
West Michigan super open minded fella here

Im the same way!
I grew up beating scared of my own desire but it's super freeing to be able to openly discuss and talk about it with others.

Back