BJ=Happiness?

Em1ly

Tourist
Does giving a male dog head make their mood and mental health better or does it just make them happy/fulfilled/satisfied?
I know giving a human male a BJ will ofc improve his mood, possibly his mental/emotional health, and ofcourse make him happy/satisfied.
(Have had many experiences with male dogs and humans)

Not the blowjob itself, but who male would like to have blue balls ?
Also there is not such thing as blowjob with male dogs since you really should not suck on male dogs tender penis.

Does giving a male dog head make their mood and mental health better or does it just make them happy/fulfilled/satisfied?
I know giving a human male a BJ will ofc improve his mood, possibly his mental/emotional health, and ofcourse make him happy/satisfied.
(Have had many experiences with male dogs and humans)
I wish I could find a woman that thinks like you.

The dogs I've bonded with over the years all seem to really like it, one in particular always got really sweet and cuddly after he got off, especially when I blew him

My dogs size is adequate for oral knotting. We will usually "69" with him knotting in my mouth and him licking me. Since he usually lasts longer than I do, it isn't uncommon for him to fall asleep with his dick down my throat. After the 20 or so minutes, he just let's out a deep sigh, his dick stops twitching and slowly shrinks. I'll use my mouth to guide his stealth back over him and give him a belly rub. Dude doesn't even move.

I believe this to be a total bonding experience, a vulnerable event that requires trust from both parties. The "love chemical " is release in the brain as well as an exchange of nutrients and protein. I'll often get up to clean myself in the bathroom only to come back and see he hasn't moved, only lovingly staring at me to come back and lay down for snuggles.
Thank you for the amazing comment

I’ve always heard the skin on a dog’s dick is too sensitive for them to enjoy a blowjob. Think like someone rubbing a sunburn.

I’ve always heard the skin on a dog’s dick is too sensitive for them to enjoy a blowjob. Think like someone rubbing a sunburn.
That only applies for skin contact of your hands. Your mouth is a mucus membrane similar to what it’s meant to be in . Of course any contact with teeth being the exception.

I know giving them head makes my mood a lot better lol, but I think when ur doing it right a dog can enjoy it. There’s a lot to get wrong too an a dog will let u know it if they’re not down, a lot of people are too pushy. I like to think I have a intuition and good intimate energy which is important an a lot of furry partners I’ve had really seem to love the contact

Isn't j
That only applies for skin contact of your hands. Your mouth is a mucus membrane similar to what it’s meant to be in . Of course any contact with teeth being the exception.
Isn't the whole dog penis just like human gland on uncuts? I can't stand skin contact either, and even with mouth they should be careful.

Isn't j

Isn't the whole dog penis just like human gland on uncuts? I can't stand skin contact either, and even with mouth they should be careful.
It’s hard to say really. We can’t get any verbal feed back from them to know. You hear a lot about the knot being that one big sweet spot. But at least for my boi the tip was the only real spot for him. He didn’t really care for shaft work, mouth or otherwise. Just the tip was all I needed to keep him pumping. But yes being careful is definitely a high priority. After all your plying with someone else’s most sensitive parts at their own will. I respect that greatly.

It’s hard to say really. We can’t get any verbal feed back from them to know. You hear a lot about the knot being that one big sweet spot. But at least for my boi the tip was the only real spot for him. He didn’t really care for shaft work, mouth or otherwise. Just the tip was all I needed to keep him pumping. But yes being careful is definitely a high priority. After all your plying with someone else’s most sensitive parts at their own will. I respect that greatly.
Same with our boy, he enjoys softly licking or sucking the tip the most, and that despite being a pretty sensitive part.

Yes the dogs penis is sensitive but it's like the head of your cock (circumsized) . Sensitive and uncomfortable with a dry hand but when surround by a warm fleshy hole lubricated with lots of fluids, it is really pleasurable. Idk why people say we can't get feedback from dogs. If anything, it is even MORE clear than a human cus you know they won't fake it or lie. A dog will squirm or get away, most importantly, will stop cumming and begin to shrink if it's uncomfortable for them.

Also, no need to suck. I wouldn't recommend actually creating negative pressure. The friction alone of skin on lubricated skin is enough to throughly stimulate a dog. Your tongue acts as a wonderful surface for his cock to rub against. Lips squeeze down slightly on the tip of his cock. That little tip you see is the most pleasurable part for them. I have made legs/paws twitch and heard moans of pleasure from correctly stimulating this part.

Every dog is different t and you should be able to read him and what he likes after spending lots of time "blowing" him. What's a better term for just stimulating his dog dick with mouth , because it isn't really"sucking" or "blowing" lol

Great tips in here! I've always found my guys to really enjoy it. They were bigger, and after reading what I've seen in here, this tip might be useful for some of you. I'd let the dog thrust into my mouth, careful with my lips and tongue to protect from teeth. The knot would never fit, so I kept my hand nice and slick and held the back of their knot with it. Worked like a charm.

Yes the dogs penis is sensitive but it's like the head of your cock (circumsized) . Sensitive and uncomfortable with a dry hand but when surround by a warm fleshy hole lubricated with lots of fluids, it is really pleasurable. Idk why people say we can't get feedback from dogs. If anything, it is even MORE clear than a human cus you know they won't fake it or lie. A dog will squirm or get away, most importantly, will stop cumming and begin to shrink if it's uncomfortable for them.

Also, no need to suck. I wouldn't recommend actually creating negative pressure. The friction alone of skin on lubricated skin is enough to throughly stimulate a dog. Your tongue acts as a wonderful surface for his cock to rub against. Lips squeeze down slightly on the tip of his cock. That little tip you see is the most pleasurable part for them. I have made legs/paws twitch and heard moans of pleasure from correctly stimulating this part.

Every dog is different t and you should be able to read him and what he likes after spending lots of time "blowing" him. What's a better term for just stimulating his dog dick with mouth , because it isn't really"sucking" or "blowing" lol
Well said. Yes it’s not the same as sucking on a human male, there is a technique to it, gently pressure with a tongue, licking, lots of saliva and he will love it. I know mine does on occasion.

Sometimes it is after we are together I will ‘clean him up’ and he is relaxed and more receptive. It’s pleasurable to me too so good for both of us

Not mine. Giving him head would probably cost me my face. Once in a while I could catch the drops on my lips and tongue but that was the most he’d permit.

Back