Bitchsex information

HundenX

Lurker
This is a guide, and only a guide into intercourse with female canines. This is an overlaying outline of the norm, on an individual basis conditions and situations may differ. All the advice given is from personal experience and advanced education, not second hand sources. If your experience is different, then you fall outside the category this guide is written for.

I will cover several aspects and important information on sex with female canines
(Bitches)

Topic headings will be in bold to help you find the section that most helps you.

I will also give a small tutorial at canine behavior for those who are unfamiliar with signs. A dog will not give you mixed signals, she will tell you exactly what she wants even if it confuses you to no end.

A misconception

There is no such thing as training a dog for sex. There are different things that a dog can or will learn about sex and sex techniques, but there is not dog sex training. Puppies are sexually immature. Yes they will go into heat, but her body is still developing and the last thing she needs is worrying about you touching her new things.

Do not ever try to “train” a dog for sex. A canine that enjoys your company can be shown techniques later on. First show her you intend to care for her and love her for more than her cunt. Then you truly can enjoy each other.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

THE KNOT FITS, WHY WON’T I?

The dogs’ penis is not like a humans. A human keeps a marginally tapered penis with a nervous ring about the head. A dogs’ penis is tapered with a nervous head and a knot. But the knot is not the base of the penis. There is a continuing shaft of the penis behind the knot. When a dog mounts a bitch the penis is not at full size. Once inside the vaginal canal (age and experience apply here) the dog will put the unengorged bulbous glands into her vaginal canal and past her pubic bone before it swells, engorged with blood to it’s size, the section of penis behind the knot remains outside the pubic bone retains about it’s original slim size. So the knot is not what the size comparison you need, it’s the shaft. If the knot forms outside the vaginal canal it usually will not fit unless there is a significant size difference.

AT WHAT AGE CAN A DOG HAVE INTERCOURSE?

After two years is the best recommended time before vaginal intercourse. A dog will continue to grow and develop for up to three years. A male dog is only a little less for human contact, at about 18 months he may show signs of actual sexual behavior. Do not mistake dominance or play humping as sexual behavior.

If you hurt or force yourself on a bitch she will fear you and live miserable and afraid. You are her protector and the one human in this world she needs to love her and take care of her because she deserves it, not because she gives it up or is a good sex toy.

ALL ABOUT, HER

The female canine body is as with most females, a work of art. The lovely triangular folds,.. but I have seen many questions. Where is the clit?

Well here is your answer. The clit is located between the vaginal opening and the clitoral fossa, these are your landmarks. You can feel them and see them and I like to taste them too.

Here is your road map of the intimate canine folds.

Is there any advice about anal intercourse with female dogs?

(Also, this thread should probably be moved to the how-to section).

Back