Big horse pussy toy from Canem Creations?

Darkmoon

Lurker
Hey , can anyone vouch for Canem creations? Their horse toy Riverdream looks decent enough and big, was looking for something different after AM/DIT.

They have positive reviews but only have a few sales , maybe that was from some of you?? Dude sent some nice pictures when I asked for examples too. Tempted , but always like to ask around first.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/105...sy-horse-masturbator-two?ref=shop_home_feat_2

7F047E89-8ABD-4557-BDB3-DE97B7531E14.jpeg4799B30E-D9D0-4ED4-AD10-0408D883739D.jpeg

Even if no one here got from them. Is it worth the risk getting from a small maker? I don’t have much experience..

I would get one if I could. But I would rather a toy from dirty internet toys/ameriacanmeat
Yeah! Those guys are ok, like all the reviews on here been saying. Only issue I had was they got the wrong colour for me and the wait time.

Never heard of the guys I posted just now before, but they're like half the price of american meat for me . Shipping costs suck for Europe:(

I wasnt poor as hell I get a bunch of animal male sex toys and post vids of Me fucking them on toypics.net

So...I love mare pussy .......... and cannot have the pussy I really want....yet.....so, I have a Mary from Bad Dragon and a Mare pussy from Dirty Internet Toys. Both are great, The Mary is tighter than the Dirty Internet Toys, but I prefer the Dirty Internet Toys for its more realistic look and being slightly looser.Both good though. So this kinda completes the set. That and they get good reviews.

My orders in. I'll let you know ! Thanks for the heads up guys !!

Are they made for a small horse to use them ? Would love to see my Mini Stallion try one

So...I love mare pussy .......... and cannot have the pussy I really want....yet.....so, I have a Mary from Bad Dragon and a Mare pussy from Dirty Internet Toys. Both are great, The Mary is tighter than the Dirty Internet Toys, but I prefer the Dirty Internet Toys for its more realistic look and being slightly looser.Both good though. So this kinda completes the set. That and they get good reviews.

My orders in. I'll let you know ! Thanks for the heads up guys !!
OK, ordered and arrived. I have not had a chance to try her out yet, but tbh, she looks and feels amazing. Excellent comms and service, beautiful toy, made to order and shipped quickly, as good as any BD toy or American Meat/Dirty Internet Toys (I have both Mare toys). I would totally recommend them, especially if you are in the UK as they are based there too. If you are interested, go get one, you wont regret it.

Edit: tried her out tonight ...excellent! Softer and more yielding than the BD, and feels more life-like. The AM/DIT is a little firmer but not as firm as the BD. The hand hold works really well, better than the other brands, especially when you get going ;)

Last edited:
Are they made for a small horse to use them ? Would love to see my Mini Stallion try one
I would say not. They are designed for a human to use and we dopnt reallhy cpmpare to a mini stallion ;) For obvious reasons the toys dont have quite the same natural give and elasticity as a natural mare would. As for a dog, I dont see why not.

I've got one on order, and as others have said communication with the seller is excellent - they will happily make one with custom colours for you if you tell them the combination you want - seems they've even made some based on art references for people, although I have yet to venture the question of whether or not they would be willing to use real horse pics as a reference (may save that for the next one, if the one I've ordered works out OK).

Will post an update once it arrives and I've had a chance to test it out.

Hey , can anyone vouch for Canem creations? Their horse toy Riverdream looks decent enough and big, was looking for something different after AM/DIT.

They have positive reviews but only have a few sales , maybe that was from some of you?? Dude sent some nice pictures when I asked for examples too. Tempted , but always like to ask around first.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/105...sy-horse-masturbator-two?ref=shop_home_feat_2

View attachment 192342View attachment 192343
I bought AM/DIT I would go for it if you haven’t already let us know.

View attachment 192342View attachment 192343
I would have loved a horse pussy toy...if it was in the middle of a huge mass of silicone shaped like a quarter horse (or draft) mare's butt. Now I have to ask myself WHERE would I keep such a thing?

Will post an update once it arrives and I've had a chance to test it out.
Well, as promised, here is the update now I've had a chance to test it out for a few days, and I'll summarise it in one word....amazing.

Communication with the seller was excellent, and while it did take a while for them to get to it in the queue (around 2-3 weeks from date of order), the quality of the finished toy made the wait more than worth it.

I was planning on buying Mary from BD, but after reading the posts here I think I'm gonna go with this one. I love the more realistic look.

Ages since I posted but got one and was really happy how it came out, lasted good but want to get another in different color and remembered I posted here before but didn’t share how it came out. Might also see if there some other toys out there too from elsewhere like this one.

Back