Big dog cock sheathed

Zeekwitt

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Does anyone have any massive dog sheath pics or videos. I love knots, but I also love when a dog has a "bulge" so to speak. I hope this can be posted here instead of the "request" section

Does anyone have any massive dog sheath pics or videos. I love knots, but I also love when a dog has a "bulge" so to speak. I hope this can be posted here instead of the "request" section
You don't have to request to post or make threads or any such content. If you feel the desire then please do as you wish. It's what allows the community here to grow and connect.

Please feel free to share if its within the sites standards man!! I'd personally love to see them.
They are not going to let me share it, I uploaded 50 new clips when I first joined and they took every one of them down. I do business with one of the amire he know what have. I may upload a screenshot but they might take that down as well.

They are not going to let me share it, I uploaded 50 new clips when I first joined and they took every one of them down. I do business with one of the amire he know what have. I may upload a screenshot but they might take that down as well.
You can pm instead if it's nothing personal

Back