Bi M 33 Western PA

Hello everyone, I am a 33 yo bisexual male from Western Pennsylvania and, as you may have guessed from my username, I love giving oral sex. I can’t go a day without thinking about a nice fat cock in my mouth.

Gotten fairly good at sucking off hung humans over the years too (can deepthroat 9-10 inches to the balls) and I’ve gotten curious about equine penis (donkey, pony, horse etc.) because of the size. I’d love some more info about sucking donkey or horse dick - the thought of all that cockmeat filling my mouth really turns me on 😍

Anyway I’m tired of writing, can I have cock now?

Hello everyone, I am a 33 yo bisexual male from Western Pennsylvania and, as you may have guessed from my username, I love giving oral sex. I can’t go a day without thinking about a nice fat cock in my mouth.

Gotten fairly good at sucking off hung humans over the years too (can deepthroat 9-10 inches to the balls) and I’ve gotten curious about equine penis (donkey, pony, horse etc.) because of the size. I’d love some more info about sucking donkey or horse dick - the thought of all that cockmeat filling my mouth really turns me on 😍

Anyway I’m tired of writing, can I have cock now?
Welcome to the forum. Lots of people here that share an interest in sucking down some nice dicks. 🤭 Good luck in your search. 👋

Back